- Pastors abandoned the gospel of the kingdom.
- The Johnson amendment accomplished the author’s desired goal.
- Church growth became more important than making disciples.
- The Left was more committed.
- The Church became relevant instead of reforming.
- Believers used God to chase the American dream.
- Christians on the Right focused only on politics.
- The Evangelical Church has been divided politically.
The Culture War is a Spiritual War series
Equipping endtime warriors to fight and win in spiritual war in this day.
- The Culture War is a Spiritual War! Part 1 - The Dream- Feb 2020
- Part 2 - It's a War of Words! - Feb 2020
- Part 3 - The Vision Regarding Our Moral Compass - Feb 2020
- Part 4 - How the Enemy Creates a Faux Moral High Ground.- Mar 2020
- Part 5 - The Snares of the Enemy Include Doctrines of Demons - Mar 2020
War is Dynamic
It is important to realize that war is dynamic. It is constantly changing.
So I encourage you to:
- Stay informed, stand your watch, pray and act.
- Remember to not neglect your personal time with our Lord and your family. Crew rest is important. You've got to stay healthy spiritually, mentally and physically to stay ready for the next fight and there will be more battles to come. That's up to you and only you can steward that.
- Stay resolute and never surrender - click here.