So the world was framed, actually the world was created by God's word. It began in Genesis 1:3 with, "Then God said, let their be light." So we recognize we were made in God's image. The scriptures reveal that:
- John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
- Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- Matthew 24:35
- Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
- 1 Peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endures forever.” Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.
- Jeremiah 23:29
“Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
- Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
God's word is powerful and enduring. His word creates. His word is like a fire or a hammer. Guess what? We were made in His image therefore our word frames our world. Our words can be like a fire or a hammer. Our words are enduring. Therefore:
- We need to be careful as to what we say to:
- Our spouse, children, family, co-workers, church members, leaders.... because our words can cause death or life, good or bad, blessing or evil. Why if you are not careful, you'll find you can sometimes you can be your own worst enemy because of how you speak to yourself. You can even curse yourself. This is why God holds us accountable as every word can destroy or build.
- Matthew 12:36
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
- Remember, your words frame YOUR WORLD! They CREATE!
- We need to remember that:
- Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.
- It's better to choose life than death. Watch your your tongue!
- Proverbs 18:21
The Prophetic Word for 5780 Which Leads to 2020 Vision!