by Tim Taylor, July 8, 2020: There is a precept in war that says you ought to know your enemy. The principle of objective says it this way. The objective must be clearly defined. If it is not, casualties mount and defeat or stalemate is inevitable (see Developing Apostolic Strategy). The real enemy manifesting through BLM has not been identified by most. It is actually demons working through people. In fact, that's part of the strategy of their founders.
Consider this report by Religion News Service from June 15, 2020 in Black Lives Matter is "a spiritual movement," says co-founder Patrisse Cullors. The article says and note, I've added my own underlines;
Excerpt 1: Abdullah and Cullors touched on the practice of calling out the names of the victims that they advocate for in protests and demonstrations. It's kind of a way to invoke their spirits, Abdullah said.
Uplifting the names of victims goes beyond creating hashtags, Cullors said.
“It is literally almost resurrecting a spirit so they can work through us to get the work that we need to get done,” she said.
By highlighting their names, Cullors said she feels "personally connected and responsible and accountable to them, both from a deeply political place but also from a deeply spiritual place.”
Cullors touched on West African traditions that center on remembering ancestors.
As part of the ritual, people recited the names of "those taken by state violence before their time — ancestors now being called back to animate their own justice," Farrag wrote.
After each name, Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group in return chanted "Asé." The Yoruba term is "often used by practitioners of Ifa, a faith and divination system that originated in West Africa," Farrag wrote.
Abdullah on Saturday said it took her almost a year before she realized Black Lives Matter was much more than a racial and social justice movement.
"At its core, it's a spiritual movement," she said.
Cullors said it became clear to her they needed "spiritual protection" ...
Bottomline, this practice invites demons to work through people in the Black Lives Matter organization. That in and of itself should make things abundantly clear who the real enemy is. by Tim Taylor, July 6, 2020:
Candidly, I do not see how any Christian could align themselves with BLM in good conscience as the scripture says in 2 Corinthians 6:14-17, Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people." 17 Therefore, "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."
Am I saying believers should not be involved in solving racism? Absolutely not! We are called to be ministers of reconciliation. We are called to be peace makers. We are called to represent God in the earth and establish justice.
Spiritual Warfare Wisdom
The point of this article is to highlight who the real enemy is. Wikipedia describes Ifa as a Yoruba religion and system of divination. A Baltimore Sun article "West African religions like Ifa and Vodou are on the rise in Maryland, as practitioners connect with roots," says that these religions are on the rise in America and describes some of their practices like bringing offerings to the sun goddess.
So what does the Bible say (underlines added for emphasis)?
Leviticus 19:26-31 'You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor shall you practice divination or soothsaying.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD, and because of these abominations the LORD your God drives them out from before you...
There are many more scriptures that deal with divination, witchcraft, mediums, spiritists, soothsayers who typically interact with the demonic spirits. While they are all different, they link back to the same demonic source. Satan!
It's why witches covens have begun to band together to coordinate their curses focused against the Trump administration and this nation. Never before in history, have I ever seen or heard of that before until the 2016 election.
Satan in the Hebrew means opponent, arch-enemy or adversary. Who is he ultimately against? See Revelation 12. It's God, God's plans and God's people that he opposes.
So, if the occult is opposing some, policy, plan, people or organization you ought to be asking why especially if you are a Christian. Why? It's like I said in How to Apply Ancient Wisdom to Modern Issues - Part 2! Are you Practicing a Lie, we will all give an account for our words and our deeds before the judgment seat of Christ.
How Shall We Pray?
I submit for your prayerful consideration:
- Matthew 6:13 13 "And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one..."
- Declare the veil is lifted and the god of this world bound. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 "But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them"
- Pray salvation is loosed! Matthew 16:18-19 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
- Pray James 4:7-8 7 "Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded"
- Pray they Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,"
- The works of the devil and his demons are destroyed and that God would raise up and send ministers of reconcilliation to address the issue of racism in America. (1 John 3:8 and 2 Corinthians 5:18-19).