Last year leaders in our state adopted the 1Church1Day model to mobilize prayer even as I met with state leaders in Olympia at the beginning of our last legislative session. These leaders asked for "the Church" to pray.
As of today we have 25 days each month in Washington State covered with 24/7 prayer. The houses of prayer associated with the Northwest Prayer Gathering who is hosting this "Winter Burn" has played a big role along with other churches and ministries in building this canopy of continual prayer just like King David did on Mount Zion.
Since continual prayer is being established over our state, so ought the elders to be sat back in the gates. Our goal, 24/7/365 prayer with the elders (leaders with actual jurisdiction) established back in the gates so they can consult with one another and to seek God for the wisdom needed to address the challenges of this day.
So we are connecting civil leaders, with God's prophets, God's people and God's presence. We'd love to see you join us to pray and lend your voice to the decree and our efforts to obey Isaiah 9:6-7.
Join us Friday night January 17th to discover:
- How there is a remnant arising and a people that's been pioneering the house of prayer in our state.
- The godly leaders we are going to pray for and send them in 2020 into all 7 spheres of society.
- How this strategy used by the Church in India and Myanmar recently made history as the Christian population doubled and Christians now occupy the highest political positions they've ever held in each respective nation.
- How leaders in our state, business, government, media, education, healthcare, the family and the Church are helping develop decrees which the Church can then proclaim.
- How we are leveraging the exponential power of agreement and how you can be involved in exponentially increasing that power.
- How the house of God is actually the gate of heaven and much more.