- Our Father's house of prayer built through 24/7 prayer (Isa. 56:7, Acts 15:17-17 & Matt. 21:13)
- Jesus prayer for the Church to become one in John 17:21
- Their community transformed through the presentation of Jesus gospel of the kingdom
- Leaders gathered and working together in the 7 spheres of society
James 1:22-24 and Romans 2:13 teach us that it is the "doers" of God's word who are blessed. No action equates to no faith and no results.
Love is Essential
1 Corinthians 13 teaches us that no matter what we "do," if there is no love that under-girds that "doing," those actions profit nothing. They are useless.
So love is absolutely essential otherwise our "doing" is merely worthless as far as eternity is concerned.
Love without Wisdom, Knowledge & Understanding is Frustrating
But if we are going to be a doer and put our faith into action then we need to do it with wisdom. Otherwise we will be doing it the hard way. Proverbs 2:6 teaches us that wisdom includes an understanding of how and when to use knowledge and understanding.
Over the years I've seen many church mobilizers fueled by their love for God and a desire to see their community impacted through the presentation of Jesus' gospel of the kingdom. They want to do the Biblical mandate which includes go and making disciples of all nations. They are so passionate about seeing prayer established in their church and community.
But they are frustrated by the lack of results.
The Beauty of the 1Church1Day Community Prayer Transformation System
The beauty of the 1Church1Day Community Prayer Transformation System is that it is designed to serve those kinds of church mobilizers. They provide the love, passion and action. The 1Church1Day system adds the wisdom of God with knowledge and understanding to their actions which helps them and the churches they serve to exponentially increase their impact in their community by 7x in just 90 days.
How? Let me show you by sharing with you the scriptures that under-gird each step and action in our system.
Every aspect, every component, every action the 1Church1Day strategy is designed to help people, leaders, churches and ministries team together and apply God's word. I will start with the 1Church1Day - United We Pray app's home screen as an example.
Decrees & Alerts
- Job 22-23 "Thou shalt decree a thing and so shall it be established." KJV
- Kings decree things - Revelation 1:6 "and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." NKJV (Revelation 19:11)
- Proverbs 8:15 "By me kings reign, And rulers decree justice."
- Isaiah 44:7 "And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me..." NKJV
- Psalm 68:11 "The Lord gave the word; Great was the company of those who proclaimed it:"
- 1 Peter 5:8-9 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith..."
- In Isaiah 22:22 the key of David is laid upon Eliakim's shoulder. In Isaiah 36 and 37 we see Eliakim working with a scribe and a recorder gathering the reports from the enemy and the prophet and delivering that information to King Hezekiah so he could pray.
- In Nehemiah 7:2 we find Hananiah was assigned as captain of the citadel. That's who managed the watch, received reports from the watchmen or guards and would have compiled those reports or Nehemiah.
- In Ezekiel 1, 3 & 33 prophets are likened unto watchmen and it is their responsibility to cry out what the see and hear to kings and elders (ie. 2 Samuel 18:24-25).
- 1 Corinthians 14:29 "Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge."
- Each member of the body is unique and we need all of the parts functioning together as one in love. The eye cannot say to the hand I have no need of you (1 Corinthians 12:20-22, Ephesians 4:16 and John 17:21).
- Revelation 19:10 "...Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” Rehearsing what God did in Jesus name prophetically points to future deliverance for others.
- Proving God's word requires an application combined with monitoring the corresponding results. (Romans 12:2)
- Honoring local or personal jurisdictions is one of the keys to results. In 1 Corinthians 10:13 we find Paul the apostle being careful to stay within the sphere he had been assigned.
- John 3:11 "Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen..."
- Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things."
- MT Zion was where David's tabernacle was located. In Amos 9:11-13 and Acts 15:16-17 God says it will be restored in the latter days.
- David maintained continual prayer praise and worship through the organization and scheduling of teams (1 Chronicles 16:37 and chapters 23-25.
- Leaders were gathered together for there is wisdom in a multitude of counsel (Proverbs 24:3-6).
- Continual prayer praise and worship was offered up because that's the atmosphere of heaven and David wanted to ensure God, the spirit of wisdom, counsel and might was in the presence of his leaders so they could glean wisdom. Isaiah 14:32. (Psalm 22:3)
- 2 Timothy 2:3-4 "You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier." NKJV
- 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." KJV
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." NKJV
It's the doers of God's word who will be blessed and the 1Church1Day system is designed to help you do just that! As you apply God's word I know what will happen. I've seen it occur many times again and again through the years. This powerful strategy is a kingdom strategy. It is cross cultural and non-denominational. It works for anyone who applies it.
So if you are called to:
- Mobilize, organize and facilitate prayer then this system could serve and support you.
- Unite the body of Christ then this system could serve and support you.
- Organize or mobilize a network or a church then this system could serve and support you.
- Transform your community then this system could serve and support you.
- Connect and serve leaders from the 7 spheres of society then this system could serve and support you.
Click here to see some of the amazing results.
Click here to download the 1Church1Day - United we pray app today (Android or Iphone)
Click here to discover how you can establish an Ambassador League to begin to mobilize your church, ministry, community or city.