This is our situation. This is our valley of decision!
It is the responsibility and heaven's mandate for God's people to pray, proclaim and act to see His will done on earth as it is in heaven. Just as David rose to meet the giant of his day, I believe there is a people like him, a Davidic generation, a remnant Church who'll arise and proclaim as King David did in Psalm 17:1, "Hear a just cause O Lord and attend to my cry. Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips." This scripture is the inspiration for "Operation Just Cause."
For the last two months we've been working with teams of apostolic and prophetic leaders who are engaged in the government, business, and church spheres. Our intention was to discover what was God's word and His will concerning His ecclesia's role in this Great Reset.
Here's what we Discovered!
The scripture says:
- The Great Reset is a net our adversary made which will backfire and become a snare, a trap for themselves.
- Psalm 9:15-16. See the following article, "The Bible Reveals the Great Reset is a Snare" click here.
- The word translated "net" comes from the Hebrew word that sounds like "reset." So we could read, Psalms 9:15-16 like this. "The nations have sunk down in the pit which they made; In the net (RESET) which they hid, their own foot is caught. 16 The LORD is known by the judgment He executes; The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
- This is the Divine Reset.
- Ezekiel 17:19-20 9 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "As I live, surely My oath which he despised, and My covenant which he broke, I will recompense on his own head. 20 I will spread My net (RESET) over him, and he shall be taken in My snare. I will bring him to Babylon and try him there for the treason which he committed against Me.
- The Divine Reset Includes Resetting Priorities
- Haggai 1:9-11 9 "You looked for much, but indeed it came to little; and when you brought it home, I blew it away. Why?" says the LORD of hosts. "Because of My house that is in ruins, while every one of you runs to his own house. 10 Therefore the heavens above you withhold the dew, and the earth withholds its fruit. 11 For I called for a drought on the land and the mountains, on the grain and the new wine and the oil, on whatever the ground brings forth, on men and livestock, and on all the labor of your hands.... Haggai 1:12 Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the LORD their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him; and the people feared the presence of the LORD. Haggai 1:13-14 3 Then Haggai, the LORD's messenger, spoke the LORD's message to the people, saying, "I am with you, says the LORD." 14 So the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and worked on the house of the LORD of hosts, their God,... Haggai 2:6-9 6 "For thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7 and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,' says the LORD of hosts. 8 'The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine,' says the LORD of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,' says the LORD of hosts...
There is a Wealth Transfer for God's People
The net that the wicked builds is to capture gold, silver, power and control. But the net that God builds uses gold, silver, and power to catch what is really valuable. That's the hearts of men and women whose hearts have been sanctified by the blood of Jesus and have changed their eternal destination from hell to heaven.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 18 "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
- Proverbs 13:22... the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.
- Isaiah 60:1-2 describes the condition of our times and provides context for Isaiah 60:5 which says, "Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you..... Isaiah 60:11 11 Therefore your gates shall be open continually;
They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession.
There is a people God prepared for this day. He says, in Joel 2:2-3.... A people come, great and strong, The like of whom has never been; Nor will there ever be any such after them, Even for many successive generations. 3 A fire devours before them, And behind them a flame burns.... It is a people set in battle array. It says in Joel 2:11 "The LORD gives voice before His army, For His camp is very great; For strong is the One who executes His word... We must DO HIS WORD! His word says:
Build His House of Prayer for All Nations
- His house is to be a house of prayer for all nations. Isaiah 56:7
- His house of prayer is to be established over the tops of all the other mountains of society. Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-5.
- The blueprint for God's house of prayer was modeled by King David on Mount Zion in his tabernacle. The scripture indicates that this strategy for continual, 24/7/365, prayer, praise and worship is the key to the end time harvest. Amos 9:11-13 and Acts 15:16-17
- Hebrews 12:22-24 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel. See that you do not refuse Him who speaks....
- Why? To hear what God is saying and then to lend our lips to proclaim His word like it says in Psalms 68:11.
- Psalms 68:11-12 1 The Lord gave the word; Great was the company of those who proclaimed it: 12 "Kings of armies flee, they flee, And she who remains at home divides the spoil.
Destroy the Works of the Evil One
We understand our job is:
- Ephesians 3:10 "to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places..."
- 1 John 3:8 "...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
Put Your Faith into Action with Wisdom
Jesus called us as kings and priests (Revelation 1:6 and 5:10). Jesus showed us how kings make decisions and war while priests worship through tithes and offerings and they pray and make intercession (Revelation 19:11 & Hebrews 7:1-25). So, our job is to engage heaven to transform earth. The war is ultimately over the truth verses lies.
In my last article, "Is There Not A Cause," I mentioned only a few of the giants of industry, business, banking, technology, business tycoons, world leaders, national leaders and organizations who've come to collaborate together to control the wealth of the world. The truth is, in every nation, state, county, parish, city or town there is a spiritual war being waged. It is war being waged within every sphere of society like government, media, education, healthcare, business, the family and religion. Satan's children reflect his nature. He is the father of lies, a deceiver, a liar, a murderer, and a thief (John 8:44 & John 10:10). There is a collaboration of evil at every level and Christ has already deployed the Church, His ecclesia in every jurisdiction. They, you, are God's solution in that jurisdiction within each sphere.
Faith without works is dead. Works without God's wisdom is not fruitful. This is why we much "pray and obey;" together.
Here are some steps you could take.
- Connect with a church or local house of prayer who is actually praying and engaging leaders from the 7 spheres of society and stand watch with them.
- Declare that kingdom minded people of character are positioned to receive and steward the wealth, power and influence delivered through the Great Reset vacated by the wicked.
- Participate on national or statewide prayer calls. Join us on our weekly The Call to Pray for our Nation or daily with a ministry like Give Him 15 (Dutch Sheets) or Intercessors for America.
- Start a prayer meeting or even a house church if you can't find one.
- Reach out to your mayor, city council, police chief, sheriff, business leaders, school board etc... and find out what's going on and how the Church can pray for them or how you can help serve our Father's purpose in that area.
- Connect with, support and work with kingdom minded leaders who might play a role in God's divine reset and defund the wicked.
- Work with local kingdom minded leaders to change laws, policies, school curriculum or anything that is contrary to God's word and the truth.
- Join us in proclaiming God's word and working to see His will done.
Resources to Help you Mobilize
- The Kingdom Academy
- Operation Rolling Thunder - Revised Edition
- This is the predecessor to the 1Church1Day strategy and touches on every major element.
- Developing Apostolic Strategy
- This goes into 8 major principles of war authored by Yahweh Sabaoth and helps leaders, think, plan and pray, like an admiral, a general or an apostle.
- Build the Wall
- This resource is foundational to helping leaders devise a rollout strategy to build the wall of prayer within their church or city.
- Operation Rolling Thunder - Revised Edition
Make a comment below if believe you are part of or want to be part of this Joel 2 army that is coming forth. The remnant reserved for this time.
If your local church won't engage, then join us in this noble work.