So how should the remnant stand today in the face of the Coronavirus, an election littered with fraud, a large sleeping Church while a small portion rises up? The answer is resolute.
Do you need an example of resolute? I submit to you the determination and prophetic decree that Winston Churchill proclaimed in 1940 right after the British Army's miraculous deliverance from Dunkirk. Some call it his "We Shall Never Surrender" speech. Click here.
The words of Churchill rallied a nation. You've got to understand the context. Politicians and really poor decisions put their nation at risk. They'd just been defeated in France and the deliverance of 4/5ths of the army was considered a victory. Churchill understood the power of his words.
Churchill is a Sign - Church Hill = Zion
I actually think Churchill is a sign. Churchill attributed this miraculous deliverance to Britian's unheralded Air Force. I believe that the Church hill points to the mountain of the Lord's house of prayer. That was Zion. That is where David set up 24/7, prayer, praise and worship in a tent on Zion. I believe it is the key to victory today. Psalm 2:6-7 says,
... "Yet I have set My King on My holy hill of Zion." "I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me...
The King is set on the Church hill through continual prayer, praise and worship (Psalm 22:3). Their job, our job, the remnant's job, is to "declare the decree" which God said to me.
The words of Churchill rallied a nation. If the words of Churchill rallied a nation, how much more so should the Word of the Church from God's holy hill do the same today in this nation?
How Are we To Stand and Fight at this Time in History?
Not me! In fact, my resolution only grows stronger day by day. The situation that provided the context for Churchill's speech reminds me of Moses at the Red Sea to. To most it seemed hopeless. But watch how Churchill rallied a nation. Click here to listen to his report followed his words that steeled and moblized a nation. In His "We Shall Never Surrender" speech he says, "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender...." He said, "WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER." That my friends is resolute.
God warned of this day. I shared in July of 2020 in The Bonhomme Richard is a Prophetic Sign that God warned us that we'd fight a battle like John Paul Jones did. He was losing, outnumbered and when asked to surrender he declared these famous words, "Sir, I have not yet begun to fight." He went on to win the day and capture the enemy ship which eventually sunk his ship.
It should come as no surprise that we are fighting a fight we seemed to be losing. It's like Daniel 7:21-22 which says, "I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom."
The key to victory is Warring with God's Word
Churchill and Jones understood the power of their words. The scripture underscores this. In 1 Timothy 1:18 Paul tells Timothy how to wage a good warfare. Good warfare leads to victory. How was he admonished. He was told to do good warfare with the prophetic words which had been spoken. Psalm 2:6-7 reveals "I will declare the decree, the Lord has said to me."
Lending your lips to declare the decree God said "to me" (through Holy Spirit of His prophets - Amos 3:8) is the key to victory.
What is the Word of the Lord for This Time?
- It's God's will for President Trump to have a second term as God has an assignment for the United States in the world at this time. Click here for Prophet's Prophecy and the Army of the Lord's Responsibilty to here some of the words regarding God's will concerning President Trump and the US.
- Declare, we choose to agree with Your prophet's Lord and we lend our lips to you and delcare, President Trump will fulfill His second term, lies and fraud are exposed, and justice is restored as laws are applied to the law breakers.
- Curt Landry in a Youtube segment from Dec 7, 2020, Moses at the Red Sea & America's Deliverance revealed that "it is time to stand and that there is a remnant Church rising who'll roar like the Lion of the Tribe of Judah! We've come to our Red Sea, but we are not going to have to wander in the wilderness for 40 years.
- His word is similar to a word I published the day before in click for The War Between the Great Harlot and the Bride. It's time to stand. Where will heaven record you stood?
- Click here for The Sign of the Church Arising over the Mountains.
- Declare, we call forth the remnant Church to arise and take her stand and to roar the word of the Lord in this day.
- For two years we've contended with Isaiah 28:16-18. I invite you to join us in delcaring:
- Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:
"Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.
17 Also I will make justice the measuring line,
And righteousness the plummet;
The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
And the waters will overflow the hiding place.
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.
- Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:
- Finally God rebuked the Church in America through a Jeremiah Johnson dream saying "how is it My people cannot recognize their desparate need to build the wall of intercession and prayer around their own lives and churches?" In fact, God rebuked us for not building a wall of prayer around Trump and our nation. It's the same word we've carried since 1992 and implement through 1Church1Day.
- It's one thing to declare the decree and it is quite another to do it. Join us. Stand watch with us. Lend your lips to the alerts and decrees.
- Join us on Thursday evenings on the Call to Pray for our Nation.