The networks of ministers and ministries we oversee has been inundated with seemingly crisis after crisis and challenge after challenge. Here is a sample of the things we've been asked to pray or speak into. It includes:
- A variety of life and death situations with regards to health and accidents. The ministers must be strong for their respective families and networks but often their hearts ache like a Dad or a Mom's heart would.
- A secure call from a minister, his family, extended family and orphans in a war zone in a persecuted nation. The atrocities revealed are demonic.
- A request from another prayer group to pray as one of their bishops was held hostage for $700K in Haiti on Sunday.
- We joined with them in praying and by the next day he was released.
- A call yesterday regarding a minister in Nigeria who was mentored by Warring Dove. His daughter was abducted by Boko-haram and we understood they were asking $15-$20K for her.
- We joined with them and prayed and just got word she was released too. Thank you Jesus.
On October 6, 2021 Senator Ted Cruz addresses a memorandum from the DOJ to the FBI which instructs them to take action against parents who have an issue with the Critical Race Theory Curriculum. Click here for the Youtube report. The DOJ labeled parents who opposed CRT as domestic terrorists. Truly Isaiah 5:20 is manifesting before our very eyes.
But when civil government fails, kidnapping and ransoms become common, what is a people to do.
Paying ransoms only encourages more kidnapping. This harms even more families. In US history the modern Navy was birthed because of what radical elements of Islam were doing in North Africa. Paying ransoms only encouraged them. It was not until the Navy delivered some Marines on shore did the kidnapping and extortion end. What's my point. Power. They understand power. That display of power led to a fear, a certain level of respect that ends up protecting people.
The Restoration of David's Tabernacle
In Acts 15 there was a council held for elders, apostles and prophets to discuss what God was doing amongst the Gentiles. They heard from Peter, who no doubt described what happened to Ananias and Saphaira in Acts 5. They dropped dead when the lied to the Holy Spirit. Great fear came upon the church and everyone else who heard. Peter described what happened in Acts 10 with the Gentiles and what happened when God through His angels busted him out of prison in Acts 12. Then we find Barnabas and Paul adding their two cents worth which it seems implied that they were at the same prayer meeting and in verse 23 an angel struck Herod dead. After that, Barnabas and Saul had fulfilled their ministry.
Barnabas and Saul surely recounted their encounter with the false prophet Bar-Jesus who ended up being blinded for a season. When James, the apostle serving as the overseer of this meeting in Jerusalem heard all of this he concluded:
Acts 15:13-17 And after they had become silent, James answered, saying, "Men and brethren, listen to me: 14 Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name. 15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written: 16 'After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up; 17 So that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, Says the LORD who does all these things.'
What prophets is James talking about? I submit, Amos, Joel, Zechariah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel. Remember David was a prophet to. He foresaw that Christ was supposed to sit on His throne (Acts 2:30). That is why he set up 24/7 prayer, praise and worship.
In addition, he wrote some decrees which are recorded in the Psalms. These were some of the characteristics that probably helped James come to the conclusion he stated. Consider:
- Isaiah 4:3-6 - God calls Zion a place of refuge and shelter from the storm. It's also the place of a spirit of judgment and burning.
- Psalm 87:2 God loves the gates of Zion more than all of the other dwelling places of Jacob.
- Psalm 2:6-9 - God set King Jesus on Zion where He will declare the decree and rule the nations with a rod of iron.
- Psalms 110:1-2 The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool." 2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of Your enemies!... Psalms 110:5-6 5 The Lord is at Your right hand; He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath. 6 He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill the places with dead bodies, He shall execute the heads of many countries.
- Psalms 68:1 1 Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him. Psalms 68:2 2 As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God. .... Psalms 68:11-12 11 The Lord gave the word; Great was the company of those who proclaimed it: 12 "Kings of armies flee, they flee, .... Psalms 68:20-23 0 Our God is the God of salvation; And to GOD the Lord belong escapes from death. 21 But God will wound the head of His enemies, The hairy scalp of the one who still goes on in his trespasses. 22 The Lord said, "I will bring back from Bashan, I will bring them back from the depths of the sea, 23 That your foot may crush them in blood, And the tongues of your dogs may have their portion from your enemies."
- I could go on and on listing scriptures like Psalm 34, Psalm 35, Psalm 37, Psalm 24, etc...
When Civil Government Fails
When civil government fails to perform it falls the the next level of jurisdiction to take action. There are four levels: civil, church, family and individual.
In Nigeria and Haiti, civil government failed. We appealed to heaven and heaven answered. No ransoms paid. The people delivered. Part of my experience with 1Church1Day/ORT/CONECT also included working with churches in Pakistan when in 2012 an Imam brought false charges against a little girl of 14 charging her with blasphemy. In Pakistan that is a common method they use to persecute Christians. They had also just hospitalized four members of the team our minister was working with. I told them, when you cannot get justice in natural court, I encourage the churches working with you to plead your case. Appeal to heaven and i recommended Psalm 35. In Psalms 35:6-8, it says, "Let their way be dark and slippery,And let the angel of the LORD pursue them. 7 For without cause they have hidden their net for me in a pit, Which they have dug without cause for my life. 8 Let destruction come upon him unexpectedly, And let his net that he has hidden catch himself; Into that very destruction let him fall.
Within 2.5 weeks Reuter's news service reported how that in a very rare instance the Imam was charged with the exact same blasphemy charge as the little girl, Rimsha, he entrapped when he stuffed burned Koran pages in her school backpack.
Heaven intervened, made history and it led to a miracle judicial decision, it made the news, it made history and it led to Rimsha's family getting asylum in Canada.
It's Time for the Fear of the Lord to Return to the Church & the World
David's tabernacle was prepared for such a time as this. It is time for the real Church, the remnant Church, the Ekklesia to rise up city by city. It is time for the army of the Lord to mobilize city by city to create the atmosphere of heaven on earth and then lend their lips to release God's word on earth as it is in heaven. What does it say of our Lord Jesus in Isaiah 11:4? It says, "But with righteousness He shall judge the poor, And decide with equity for the meek of the earth; He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked."
My friends, it is time to do the word. I know how to empower churches to do that in a city or region. Get equipped to unite the Church in your city or region to pray while forming apostolic and prophetic councils in all 7 spheres of society. Don't reinvent the wheel. Build upon an ancient blueprint with a modern application. It's worked from Charismatic to Catholic and from Presbyterian to Pentecostal. It's cross cultural and empowers the Church to get results. To see results and learn how, Visit How to Unite the Church to Pray with Results & Transform The Seven Spheres of Society.
If you are not called to mobilize a city or church, then join us. Become a Fellow Worker and join us on our Thursday's "Call to Pray for our Nation." Or, better yet, enroll in our Kingdom Academy. Click here. Let's do our part to see our Father's will done on earth as it is in heaven.
What's our goal? Equip the Church to project power to enforce the will of King Jesus, on earth as it is in heaven.