What is frustrating is working on the very thing he is calling for to facilitate a "coherent mechanism for communicating messages" but so few who know us actually use what we built. This SCREAMS 1Church1Day! It frustrates me because the Church is having to react now. We could have been in such a much better position to respond to President Trumps warning had more been proactive and adopted our strategy and system earlier. But it is not to late! In fact, it can be just in time.
God showed this day to me in 1988 and in 1991. Then it was reinforced in 2009 when Dr. Peter Wagner invited me to meet with a small group of US based apostolic leaders to discuss how to connect leaders in the 7 mountains with intercessors. Here's an excerpt of what Lance said:
Starting near the 1:30 mark…. “I want you to share with me the indignation and frustration that our movement of Christians is so scattered fragmented and siloed off. Let’s be honest about it, the ambitions and the autonomy of Christian leaders and their donor base and their mailing list that we don’t have what the left has with a coherent mechanism for communicating messages. We gotta change this thing.
So let me read to you what the president said…. “
1Church1Day was Made for this Day!
Let me give you a little more history and background so you will understand why the 1Church1Day strategic communication system is not built like a social media platform by rather more like a command center. A communication system designed from a strategic perspective rather than from a consumer mentality.
It started with what God spoke to me in Desert Storm and then Israel in 1991. Then in 2008 Dutch Sheets asked to meet with me and then in 2009 Dr. Peter Wagner asked me to join him and a handful of leaders to discuss the 7 Mountain Mandate. What follows comes from my notes from those meetings.
In 2008 I got a call asking if I could meet with Dutch in Everett Washington at Sonrise Chapel. Dutch had heard of the results we'd seen Operation Rolling Thunder (1Church1Day) produce. He saw in the spirit how God wanted to connect the Church in all 50 states.
My response was "what you want to do is of God." But the way you want to do it won't work. Then I held up my cell phone and said that there were two things that the Church would need that phone companies applied. In fact, they were based on Biblical principles that I learned at the Navy War College.
First, the Church was missing a level of covenant; an agreement! Every person signs a contract and agrees to pay the phone company to maintain the lines of communication.
The second need was for a common communication protocol. I had Verizon and he had AT&T. They were two different networks but they had a common communication protocol that empowered the two diverse networks to work together. I'd seen the same thing in the military.
Therefore, as I built 1Church1Day I kept those two things in mind.
Mount Rainier & 3 Lenticular Clouds were a Sign!
The next day after my meeting with Dutch I received an email. Why? Because a rare weather event occurred and they knew how God had frequently marked my words and the strategy God had given with supernatural signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. They sent me the picture above and said, "Dutch was in town. Where were you?"
My response was, "meeting with Dutch to discuss connecting the Church in the US in his apostolic alliance."
Mount Rainier pointed to the mountain of the Lord's house of prayer while the three lenticular clouds pointed to the third day Church. God wants His Church united and working together to build His house of prayer. It is from this vantage point we are best positioned to rule and reign from the heavenlies for the sake of the harvest.
The 7 Mountain Mandate - February 2009 in Colorado Springs
In February 2009 I was invited to a small meeting with leaders from across the body of Christ by Dr. Peter Wagner and it was facilitated by Lance. It was called the 7 M Mandate. Those in attendance included: Lance Wallnau, Peter and Doris Wagner, Dutch Sheets, Tim Sheets, Johnny Enlow, Mike and Cindy Jacobs, Rick Joyner, John Benefil, Peter Roselle, Tim Hammond, Che Ahn, Chris VAllaton, Robert Henderson, Dale and Barbara Wentroble and myself.
The two major take aways from that meeting was that:
- We (the Church) acted more like businesses than a military. We were competitive instead of cooperative and we needed to begin to function more like a military.
- We needed a way to connect the leaders in the 7 mountains with the intercessors.
- How God was going to raise up a coalition prayer force in the latter days like the coalition of 36 nations I saw in Deseret Storm
- The same challenges we faced in Desert Storm with regards to intelligence and communication would be the same for apostolic leaders today
- God want His house of prayer for all nations built using the pattern King David modeled in His tabernacle
- The 12 councils, apostolic/strategic councils, He spent and hour and half teaching me about that He wanted modeled in apostolic resource centers
- The strategic communication plan He gave me in 1992-1994 that 1Church1Day is built upon
- Lance's rant
- The growing attempts by corporations (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube....) to censor Christians and our message
- The growing persecution
Then you will understand what the 1Church1Day strategic communication system is built upon and is made to do.
1Church1Day Strategic Communication System
Note, that it is not a social media platform. It was not made for entertainment. It is a strategic operations system meant to serve apostolic leaders passionate about mobilizing 24/7 prayer connected to leaders within the 7 spheres of society within cities, counties, regions, states and nations.
- It is ran by the Church for the Church.
- It provides a level of confidentiality and secure communications for strategic leaders.
- It helps establish and manage 24/7 prayer while facilitating the formation of strategic councils in all 7 mountains at a local, county, state and even national level. The leader's input from these councils help direct corporate prayer.
- The underlying strategy and principles it empowers leaders to employ have proven to effect transformation and it is cross cultural and cross denominational.
We Need Your Help - Don't Wait! Be Proactive!
We are not done. The 1Church1Day system you see now is a minimum viable version. It's proven. It works. Why, we've even supplied Transform Yakima Together (24 churches) with the first customized version of 1Church1Day. It's time to take this to the next level to serve the challenges Lance has presented us. We need:
- $85,000 to finish the next round of upgrades to reduce the cost (by 80%) and reduce the speed (3 months to immediate) of providing prayer teams, churches, networks, cities etc. with their own strategic leadership dashboard connected to the people in their network using the app. It also empowers us to offer this in any language.
- People to take hours of prayer and churches/ministries to take a day of prayer to help us stand watch until we have 24/7/365 prayer.
- Resources (personnel/secure location) for a kingdom team, KLI's team, in the US to continue to develop and provide support. This requires a great increase in monthly operational support/investment.
What can you do?
- Pray with and for us - click here to download the app!
- Partner with us as a Fellow Worker monthly or annually - click here.
- Contribute to the Upgrade Project with a large or capital donation