When issues arise in society we often find these issues in the valleys. They are low points in our society.
The low points provide an opportunity for people to make decisions. Judgments if you will.
These decisions reveal how they view God's word and truth. Jesus teaches us that we will give an account for every "idle word" (Matthew 12:36) we speak. Each of us will stand before our Lord to give an account of how we stewarded our life on this earth at the judgment seat of Christ.
Today there are a lot of low points. One occurred yesterday. The Republican's during the last election had run on a promise to defund Planned Parenthood (Murderhood). Yet, when Senator Rand Paul presented his bill to do that, they voted "no," again. They missed another opportunity to keep their campaign promise. This decision reveals the priorities of their heart as there are some things more important to them than the "shedding of innocent blood" and keeping their word. That just created a valley of decision between the government, family and religious mountains. Click for The Hill's report on the Senate rejects Paul's effort to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding.
Truly, it is a low point, A VERY LOW POINT! It is a "valley of decision" that reveals what's really in their heart and what they think about God and truth.
This situation was created in large part because God choose to play His "Trump" card in this last election. The life of the unborn was one of the major issues brought to the forefront during the election. God chose a vessel who would create many opportunities to reveal the hearts of men.
This is not the first time God has done this in history. In fact, it's a theme that's been played over and over. For example Jesus describes in Luke 7 how the Pharisees and the lawyers (religious & political spheres) failed to recognize the people God sent to represent His heavenly agenda.
The pattern is being repeated today and how we respond to each situation reveals the judgments we've made in our hearts towards God and His Truth. Jesus said in Luke 7:33...
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!
For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
They perceived John the Baptist as the total opposite of Christ. The religious and political leaders in that day, there were a few exceptions, did not recognize God's work nor chosen vessel. But the people, the people that the religious leaders of the day condemned, did recognize God's word, His vessel and His work. That's why tax collectors and sinners were justified while the Pharisees and lawyers rejected God's word and will. They did not recognize God at work.
It's the same today.
The Church in America was losing her destiny and call and then in the waning years of the Obama administration a prayer with fasting movement began to arise. Why? Because lawlessness, the undermining of the family and the murder of the unborn were advanced through the political party in power. God answered the cry of His people and played His "Trump card."
God Offends the Mind to Reveal the Heart!
Could God actually use a rich playboy? I don't know, why don't we ask Rahab the harlot (Joshua 6:25) or how about the crazy demonized woman, Mary Magdalene (Mark 16:9)! Then there is Mathew the tax collector, Samson the womanizer, David the murder and adulterer or the brash sometimes aggressive fisherman Peter! Or what about the times God chooses to use "the heathen" rulers or military leaders like Nebuchadnezzar whom God called "My servant" in Jeremiah 25:9 or like Jehu in 1 Kings 19:16. Jehu had an anger issue! In 1 Kings 9:20 they were able to recognize him because he drove his chariot "furiously."
So apparently, God can and does use imperfect people for His purpose. In fact, it is part of God's way.
God used John the Baptist to present a message with one style why Jesus presented the same message with a completely opposite lifestyle. Their message, which is the same message we have today is "repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 3:2 & 4:17).
I kingdom is ruled by a king. Kings make decisions. Decisions are judgments. The good news John the Baptist and Christ presented to us is that we can change our minds. Our minds can be renewed with a heavenly perspective. Heaven's perspective is based upon truth. It's revealed in Revelation 1:6 and 5:10 that Jesus calls everyone as a king and as a priest until Him. It is completely up to us to choose, decide or judge how to respond. When we do, we act like a king. It's up to us as to how we decide within our domain or.... kingdom! The king's domain, his kingdom, is everything that is in His hand. It is everything you have responsibility for. It's up to you if you choose to rule your domain through a lie or through truth.
It is through this personal decision that Christ's kingdom can come and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. That power is within our hand. It is up to you and it is up to me.
Trump is God's Chosen Vessel to Reveal What is Really in the Heart
God spoke through many prophets:
- From India Brother Sadhu - Click for Aug. 2016 Youtube video.
- Dr. Billye Brim on JIm Baker Show - Ex-Muslim: Jesus appeared to me in a vision and said Trump would be president.
- From America such as Mark Taylor, Lance Wallnau, Frank Amedia and Chuck Pierce - click for Trump Prophecies
The question is what will you choose to do? What will your decision be? This man is brash, rough and I don't believe accepted Christ until just before he entered the White House. God knows! He's a relatively new believer with a huge responsibility. He bypassed both parties, he speaks rough, he's done more in the first two years to keep his word than most politicians do in their whole lifetime. He's such a contrast.
So, which side will you choose to stand with?
- The witches and Satanist who band together to curse Trump or with the Church who prays for him?
- What other president has witches and Satanist so opposed like this? NONE! Why? It's because in spite of his immoral past, he is advancing laws and an agenda that support God's purposes and that is ultimately what they oppose. Whose side are you on?
- The Democrat Party's platform which support abortion or the Republican Party platform which supports life?
- Deuteronomy 30:19, Leviticus 18:18-25... choose life! Protect children.
- The polical platform which espouses an agenda that undermines the family or the platform that supports and defends traditional marriage and the family structure?
- Genesis 1:26-27, 2:18-24, Leviticus 18:18-25 & Romans 1 -
- The political party who espouses lawlessness or the one who supports honoring laws and the Constitution?
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 - Lawlessness and lying is the work of Satan
- To condemn and confront immoral behavior and acts even if it is God's chosen vessel who committed the act?
- 2 Samuel 12:7 - Nathan confronts the king regarding murder and adultery
- The law makers and agencies who apply the laws one way to one political party and ignore violations and then hold another political party to a different standard sometimes even fabricating evidence?
- Proverbs 11:1 - a false weight is an abomination to the Lord while a just weight is His delight.
- Psalm 94:19-21 - Shall the throne of iniquity, which devises evil by law, Have fellowship with You? They gather together against the life of the righteous, And condemn innocent blood. But the Lord has been my defense, And my God the rock of my refuge.
- and speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:16, Matthew 18:16-19, Galatians 6:1) to confront, deal with the offense, change the behavior and cover a multitude of sin so that the person can be reconciled to God?
- condemn the act without committing slander in the process?
- without playing the hypocrite by not condemning the same behavior in your favorite political party?
- or a law or policy that violates God's word?
We Will All Give An Account Before God.... PERSONALLY!
So are you ready to meet your maker? Remember, each of us will give an account of every "idle word" we speak.
So whose side are you on? Personally, I want to be found on God's side and stand where He stands on each issue. That's why I spend time in His word and in prayer daily. I want to discover what He thinks about the matter at hand.
2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Our decisions or our judgments about what we think about God's word and His will is revealed in how we respond to each decision we face. Know this, even no decision is actually a decision. You cannot be neutral.
It's like Joshua spoke in Joshua 24:19 "and if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve..." My friends, every day we live, every decision we make reveals our thoughts and judgments regarding God's word.
I submit to you that it is not so much that God judges you and I, but rather, we've judged His word. We've chosen to believe what He said and we act on it, or we do not. In doing so, we in effect judge God. Our judgments are made know every time we find ourselves in a "valley of decision." We "decide" whether we believe Him or not. It's our own judgments that determine our eternity.
Revelation 22:12-15 -
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.