The voice of one crying in the wilderness:
“Prepare the way of the Lord;
Make straight in the desert
A highway for our God.
Prepare sounds like "pre-prayer" the way of the Lord to me. This historic time we live in has created a scenario wherein I believe the cresendo of prayer around the world is reaching its peak.
What do I mean by historic? Not since the first Passover was Israel sequestered in their homes on Passover. In this current Passover, almost the whole world joined them. Historically, revival always occured in large meetings. Never before has their been a personal revival on this scale that began in the prayer closet like this. I dare say the cresendo of prayer is peaking around the globe.
Jesus said, in Acts 1:8, "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Then they all continued in prayer in one accord (vs. 14). In Acts 2:2-4 we find, "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."
Acts 2:5 says, "And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven."
Today, there are devout men and women in every nation around the globe seeking the Lord. While I don't know exactly what this will look like on this day, I believe it will mark the begining of a billion soul harvest as the prophets have said.
Will You Help Pre-Prayer the Way?
- Prepare your heart. Review the vision God gave one of our ministers in "Exposed - click" and see if there is any area Christ is calling you to repent.
- Prayerfully consider if our Lord would have you fast and pray too. Joel 2:12-16
- Join us in standing a watch.
- Download the 1Church1Day app from your app store.
- Register the hour(s) for individuals or days for churches/ministries which you will pray in the appropriate calendar. As of today more than 20,000 hours of prayer & 547 days of 24/7 have been mobilized. Do your part to "pre-prayer" this "high" "way" for our God.
- Join us in praying the prayer alerts (please click "I Prayed" when you do)
- We've shared the Jerusalem's House of Prayer praying through the 12 days preparing for Pentecost through the 1ChurchDay app. Join us in that prayer strategy.