A Major in the Air Force who is also part of KLI’s covenant family called us a few days ago and we prayed. They are also a seer and as of late had seem to be experiencing an unusual increase in challenges personally and professionally. They shared some of the things people had done to dishonor them, silence them, undermine authority as well as senior officers neglecting to follow through performing tasks that was their duty to perform, which if not completed would impact their ability to be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel. One of the things she needed to be promoted to Lieutenant Colonel was command of a unit.
After sharing a variety of scriptures to combat the thoughts as well as providing some scriptures to war with in the spirit we prayed. One of the scriptures we prayed was Psalms 75:6-7 which in the KJv says:
For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
24 Hours Later
Less than 24 hours later we received a phone call from our KLI family member whom we've affectionately sometimes called her "Major Blessing." They had just come out or a meeting with their Group Commander who told them how their squadron’s commander had just been promoted. They would be transferred to the Pentagon and they asked our Major to become the new Squadron Commander. She is being promoted and command of this unit was exactly what she needed to be positioned for the next Lieutenant Colonel promotion board. Thank you Jesus!
- It’s common for our spiritual adversary to increase their attack before God moves (ie. Pharaoh murdered children to stop Moses and Herod did the same around the birth of Jesus).
- Her responsibility before the Lord:
- Our Major was part of our covenant family. One of the signs of a covenant family member is they tithe and give offerings to God. It's part of their worship and is a sign of their covenant trust in His word. Their sharing of that tithe or offering with us is one of the signs of our responsibility before the Lord for them (Heb. 13:7 & 17). That’s important because that identifies family members God expects us to go to war for like Abraham did for Lot in Genesis 14 & 15. That’s when the tithe was first mentioned.
- Our responsibility as ministers of the Lord:
- Every month we worship the Lord with the tithes, offerings, first fruits and alms and ask our Heavenly Father to remember His covenant upon your (KLI Family, Tribe, Fellow Worker or Davidic Company) behalf and we ask Him to bless you according to His word associated with your form of giving. It’s an expression of your covenant with God through us. When we worship the Lord like that we come before His throne and in a sense testify as we present your tithe or offering before Him.
- God is faithful to perform His word. (Ezk. 12:25). He is a covenant keeping God (Dan. 9:4)
- Angels respond to God’s word and go to work upon your behalf. (Ps. 103:20)
This is one more in a very long line of testimonies we've personally seen that's been produced by God's people who honored God's word as it pertained to tithes, offerings, first fruits and alms. I'll never forget one woman whom God delivered her family even though her husband acted like Nabal and put themselves in a position owing the IRS almost $200,000. She tithed off her minimum wage part time job and saw them forgive 93% of what was owed and her husband did not have to go to jail. In another case I saw a family of 5 incur healthcare debts that totaled more than the dad made in a year. Within 4 months we saw close to 90% of their bills forgiven or reduced. In the Philippines a pastor insisted that due to poverty God's word would not work but then after 6 months of testing God found that God's word worked even in a little village. The Americans were not their source, but rather God was.
My friends, there are benefits to covenant.