In this YouTube video click here (we'll see if this gets banned), I take you on a historical journey examining some of the major planks and goals of Marx. If you examine the Communist Manifesto, you will discover his goal to undermine the family, destroy individual identity and replace the Church. This is followed by my review of a 1963 Congressional Record which detailed the 45 point plan to take over America as presented in "The Naked Communist" first published in 1958.
It reads like the headline news of today.
This is followed by Saul Alynski's Rules for Radicals. He honored Lucifer in his book. Then I reviewed an article with his 8 steps to implement socialism in America. Did I mention it reads like the headlines of today? Well, it does.
If you understand their plan and Satan's nature (John 8:44 & John 10:10), then the undermining of the family and the shredding of America's moral fabric becomes so clear.
Here are the scriptures I used in my introduction in the video and the report about Communism's 45 step plan to take over America introduced into the Congressional Record in 1963.
The first sign Jesus warned of when the disciples asked what the sign of His coming and the end of the age would be. Jesus responded in Matthew 24:4 4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.” If you are deceived, then you have been fooled. Fools by definition have been fooled. So, what does the Bible say about fools? It says:
- 1 Samuel 26:21 – fools erred exceedingly
- 2 Samuel 3:33 – a fool dies
- Psalm 14:1 – a fool says in his heart there is no God!
- Psalm 92:6 – a fool does not understand
- Proverbs 1:7 - fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Proverbs 1:22 - fools hate knowledge.
- Proverbs 1:32 - the complacency of fools will destroy them;
- Proverbs 7:21 – a fool goes to the correction of stocks (chains/shackles/fetter)
- Proverbs 10:8-10 – a fool will fall
- Proverbs 10:21 - fools die for lack of wisdom.
- Proverbs 10:23 – evil is sport to a fool
- Proverbs 11:29 – a fool will serve the wise in heart
- Proverbs 12:15 – the way of a fool is right in his own eyes
- Proverbs 13:19 - it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil.
- Proverbs 14:3 – in the mouth of a fool is the rod of pride
- Proverbs 14:89 – the folly of fools is deceit and they mock at sin
- Proverbs 14:16 – a fool rages and is self confident
- Proverbs 15:5 – a fool despises his father’s instruction
- Proverbs 14:14 – fools feed on foolishness
- A fool is slow to learn. Proverbs 17:10 10 Rebuke is more effective for a wise man. Than a hundred blows on a fool.
- Proverbs 18:2 – a fool has no delight in understanding
- Proverbs 20:3 – a fool starts lots of quarrels
- Proverbs 28:26 – he who trusts in his own heart is a fool
- Proverbs 29:11 – a fool vents all his feelings
- Ecclesiastes 7:9 – anger rests in the bosom of fools
- Isaiah 35:8 – even a fool if he is on the highway of holiness will not go astray.
- Matthew 23:17-19 – Jesus says fools are blind too
- Luke 12:13-31 – Jesus shares the parable of the rich fool who does not prepare for the day of his death and the judgment that will follow. He is rich in material wealth but he is not rich towards God.
- 1 Corinthians 3:18-20 8 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; 20 and again, "The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."
- 2 Corinthians 11:19 – some people put up with fools
If you understand what the scripture says about fools you will be well equipped to recognize and discern their work today. Then you’ll be better prepared to navigate the moral issues of these days as you move toward your destiny and eternity.
45 Points from the "Naked Communist"
Published in 1958
This is what it said specifically concerning the Church.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
Does this sound familiar?