With that in mind, I strongly encourage you to listen to this word. It's powerful. It is one of the keys to miracles. Click here for the YouTube "Science Proves What the Bible Says About Faith & Your Thoughts and Your Words!"
I apologize that the Zoom recording is not very good. I was prompted at the last minute to record. Now some may be asking, why are you meeting at a home? It's been my conviction since the 90's that house churches would become as important as they were in the early Church. Small groups are an effective way to make disciples. There is much more personal interaction, engagement, and opportunity for each one to exercise the gifts Christ gave them. If you believe like I do, that everyone is called to be a minister, it is very useful for training and equipping. I expect to see these multiply by the hundreds of thousands in days to come around the world.
Now, just in case the audio is not so good on your device, here's a summary from the message. Everyone there asked for a copy so they could meditate upon the revelation Holy Spirit provided early that morning.
The Gospel of the Kingdom & the Power of Your Words
Below I will share some of the highlights from her article, but the main thing I want the reader to see is how science simply reinforces what the Bible says. I will use statements from Bruce Lipton, PH.D. to bring our attention to God's word.
Here's the bottom line. I am strongly advocating that the Bible, the Word of God, is the Truth. The Creator of the universe wrote it. It is like His manufacturer's warranty and the operator's manual all together. If you understand how the world works, the way the Creator designed it to work, you will be positioned to navigate life and enjoy all of the benefits that come with the truth.
If on the other hand, you ignore the warnings found in the operator's manual, well, then you will suffer the consequences of your choice. With that in mind, here are a few excerpts. The article said:
"The common idea that DNA determines so much of who we are—not only our eye or hair color, for example, but also our addictions, disorders, or susceptibility to cancer—is a misconception, said stem-cell biologist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.
“You find yourself to be more or less a victim of your heredity,” Lipton said in the documentary “Biology of Belief.” “The problem with that belief system is that it extends to another level. … You become irresponsible. [You say,] ‘I can’t do anything about it, so why try?'”
This concept “says you are less powerful than your genes,” Lipton explained.
He said a person’s perception, not genetic programming, is what spurs all action in the body: “It’s actually our beliefs that select our genes, that select our behavior.”
To explain how this works, he started at the level of the 50 to 65 trillion cells that comprise the human body. He showed how a cell functions independent of DNA and how its perceptions of environmental stimuli affect DNA. He then applied the same principles to the human body as a whole, showing the power our perceptions, our beliefs, have over DNA.
The following is a simplistic summary of Lipton’s understanding. For more details, you can watch his documentary below."
Dr. Lipton offered a 5-Step Explanation. I will only reference the main points. I strongly encourage you to go to, Your Thoughts Control Your DNA - Biologist, for the complete article.
5- Step Explanation
- The cell is like a human body and it functions without DNA.
- In this point the author emphasized the assumptions that scientists had made and then stated, they don't have the right to assume. His point was, their assumptions were ill founded.
- DNA is controlled by the environment.
- It said, "It has long been thought that DNA controls or determines the actions of proteins. Lipton proposes a different model. Environmental stimuli that come into contact with the cell membrane are perceived by receptor proteins in the membrane. This sets off a chain reaction of proteins passing on what could be described as messages to other proteins, motivating action in the cell.... Basically, DNA is not the beginning of the chain reaction. Instead, the cell membrane’s perception of the environment is the first step."
- Perception of the environment is not necessarily the reality of the environment.
- Lipton concluded that "A being’s perception of the environment acts as a filter between the reality of the environment and the biological reaction to it. “Perception rewrites genes,”
- Human beliefs, choosing to perceive a positive or negative environment
- When a human being encounters love, the growth genes are activated. When a human being encounters fear, the protection genes are activated.
- A person may perceive a negative environment where there is actually a supportive or positive environment. When this negative perception activates the protection genes, the body’s response is to go into fight-or-flight mode.
- Fight or Flight
- So, when a person perceives a negative environment, the body tends to neglect the immune system and vital organs. Stress also makes us less intelligent, less clear-minded. The part of the brain related to reflexes is given more prominence in fight-or-flight mode than the part related to memory and other mental functions. When a person perceives a loving environment, the body activates growth genes and nurtures the body.
“Beliefs act as a filter between the real environment and your biology,” he said. Thus, people have the power to change their biology. It is important to keep a clear perception, he said, because otherwise you won’t develop the right things biologically for the real environment around you. “You are not victims of genes,” he said, asking the audience to consider “What beliefs are you selecting genes with?”
I was shocked at how many Biblical truths and principles that I saw in this article. Scientists are discovering what the Bible has always said. So what does the scripture say? What truths apply? I submit to you:
The Kingdom of God Begins Within You
Jesus said in Luke 17:21 21 nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
What is in Your Hand?
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." In previous teachings about the kingdom, I'd shared how there were four different governments. Civil, church, family, and personal. The gospel of the kingdom begins in you.
it is up to you and I to take responsibility to govern what goes in our bodies, minds, our ear gates, and our eye gates. We are responsible for what comes out of our mouths. What do we say? What do we eat? What do we do? Our life is in "OUR HAND." True?
Psalm 119:109 says, "My life is in my hand...." Now, consider the article above and the context of this scripture? Psalm 119:108-110 says, "Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, And teach me Your judgments. My life is continually in my hand, Yet I do not forget Your law. The wicked have laid a snare for me."
It is so important to recognize our lives are in our hands. It is important what we say and it is important to know and understand what God's word says. Things like:
Death & Life are in the Power of the Tongue
Proverbs 18:21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.". Hebrews 11:3 says that we understand how the worlds were framed by God's word. We are made in God's image. He framed this world with the word and we frame our world with the word.
Dr. Lipton discovered that our cells and DNA respond to our words and our thoughts. Are your words negative or positive? Do they speak life or do they speak death and fear?
I marveled at his description of how the body responds to fight or flight (fear)! He described how your blood would flow to your extremities and AWAY from your immune system. Hence, fear, fight or flight, weakens your immune system which impacts your health. That's so true. That is why the Bible teaches us:
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. The word translated "sound mind" in the Greek means a disciplined thought life. This is directly related to Dr. Lipton's discovery. Your thoughts can even impact your cells.
Proverbs 23:7 7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he....
Now, this next portion of scripture has many meanings but, the main point here is, from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
Matthew 12:34-37 4 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
What you speak is so important because:
Isaiah 57:19 "I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, peace to him who is far off and to him who is near," Says the LORD, "And I will heal him."
Truly death and life are in the power of the tongue. It's in a sense, like the spiritual law of sowing and reaping at work.
Here's another spiritual law.
Faith Works by Love
Galatians 5:6 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
Faith works through love.
Look what the apostle John says.
1 John 4:18 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
The Creator of the Universe Designed our Bodies
I always marvel at how science confirms God's word. Well, that is when you have scientist that are motivated by truth verses a political agenda based upon a godless ideology. When you understand God's word and then look at how certain governments and healthcare organizations and the media used hyper fear and you put that in the context of their godless agenda. Well, then the last two years makes more sense as to why some did what they did.
At the same time, it also explains the miracles we've seen. This underscores why:
- We need to know God's word (read and study it daily).
- Why we need to pray daily.
- Why we need to become a disciple and begin to use discipline to govern our thoughts, words, and actions.
I pray God give you wisdom.