This was also accompanied by an alert sent regarding the rising threat of North Korea's use of nuclear weapons. If you don't yet have your app, click here download it now! If there were ever a need for corporate timely prayer it is now.
So what does a "decree" look like in our 1Church1Day System?
Pray for the First Nations
Lists of First Nations
Click here for a list of Indian Reservations in the United States & Click here for a list of federally recognized tribes.
Click here for a list of tribes in Canada.
Click here for a list of indigenous peoples of the Americas.
Click here for a list of indigenous peoples of the world.
On 4/24/2017 one of our partners who regularly prays for the the Crow, Blackfeet, Yakama, Tulalip, Colville, Northern Cheyenne, Southern Cheyenne, Sioux, Nez Perze Namgis B. C. Tribe, Cheam, Nez Perce, Puyallup, Muckleshoot, Apache, Chiloquin reported a disturbing trend. He said, "In the past few years the young people on our reservations are reviving old ceremonies that have been put away and opening medicine bundles that bring curses to our tribes." He also reported a dramatic rise in suicide.
Let us pray they:
- Come to know Jesus for Romans 8:1-2 says "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."
- Choose life - Deuteronomy 30:19
- Would experience the veil lifted so they can see, hear and understand the gospel - 2 Corinthians 3
- Fulfill their God given destiny - Psalm 139:14-17
- Renounce hidden works of darkness and put on the armor of light - Romans 13:12
- Would see honor restored along with justice and mercy - 1 Peter 2:17 & Psalm 89:14