Last night during "The Call to Pray for our Nation" I was impressed by the Lord that this is a prophetic sign. You see, the Bonhomme Richard was named after the ship skippered by the founder of the American Navy, John Paul Jones. He was made famous by his response in a battle off the British Isles in which the Bonhomme Richard took on the British frigate Serapis and a smaller vessel the Countess of Scarborough.
In the first engagement the Bonhomme Richard was severely damaged. Out gunned, sinking and at a grave disadvantage Jones heard the British captian yell, sir, do you wish to strike your colors? That's the signal for surrender. To which John Paul Jones famously replied, "sir, I have not yet begun to fight."
Against all odds the bloody battled continued. Three hours later, the Countess of Scarborough and the Serapis surrendered to John Paul Jones. Jones had to transfer his flag to the Serapis as the Bonhomme Richard sunk the next day.
In this video I'll desribe how this prophetically points to the remnant Church upon which America's destiny resides today. Click here for Tim's revelation in this Youtube video.
- The kind of heart which will be found in the remnant church
- The history of the Bonhomme Richard and its battle which points prophetically to the time we are in today.
- How Joel 2 points to the people who are part of this remnant Church
- What Joel 2 reveals about this remnant God is calling forth at this time
- The call to repentance
- Why God is calling forth this army
- What God is going to do
- Who can and will be saved
- There is a people God is calling forth who'll cry, "I have not yet begun to fight."
- This is the year to proclaim the word of the Lord
- It's time to lend your lips to the Lord
- The call for this nation to fulfill our heavenly Father's plan