The remnant refers to the people God has reserved for the last great battle for the end time harvest.
- Isaiah 28:5-6 In that day the Lord of hosts will be For a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty
To the remnant of His people, For a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment, And for strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.
- In Haggai 1:12 there was a remnant who obeyed the voice of the Lord and responded to the rebuke of the prophet and decided to once again re-build the house of the Lord and repair it's damages. It was to this remnant God said in Haggai 2:4 Yet now be strong, Zerubbabel,’ says the Lord.....and be strong, all you people of the land,’ says the Lord, ‘and work; for I am with you,’ says the Lord of hosts."
- The "Remnant" refers to those few who'll turn the battle back at the gate and obey the voice of the Lord and build our Father's house of prayer for all nations.
The reserve refers to a people God has reserved for these last times and to an army.
- There was a time in scripture when Elijah cried out to God for he felt all alone. We see God's reply here. Romans 11:4 But what does the divine response say to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace."
- I retired as a Commander from the Navy Reserve. When war is declared the reserve is recalled. The minuteman or revolutionary war fame set the precedent for the reserves. Click here for The Parable of the MInuteman.
- God has a reserve army for Himself today and He's calling them forth.
There is a Recruiting Call in the Spirit
The Lord used the military as my seminary. He used this to impart a vision for what was to come following a principle we find expressed in 1 Corinthians 15:44: first the natural then the spiritual.
At one point in my career I became a Readiness Officer. It was my job to ensure that the Reserve Units were prepared to be called up in a 9 state area. That is what we are doing through 1Church1Day?
It is a mobilization strategy meant to not only mobilize the army but help the ministers who oversee their respective churches or ministries to help form up their units in the army of the Lord. This is what our 52 day "Build the Wall" discipleship plan does for pastors. It serves as the foundation for the 1Church1Day strategy by helping each church/ministry/network to establish a strong base of operations for their ministry. The best offensive operations are launched from a strong base of operations and this discipleship plan helps them do that.
Calling the 300
I was also a Training Officer in the military. I also heard two other things. First, I've fought many spiritual battles and either mobilized or helped other leaders mobilize their people around the world. The results and supernatural signs have followed me and those whom I've mentored in this strategy. It was time for me to begin training a new generation.
Second, I was called to train 300 leaders in this Remnant Reserve. These are ones whom Christ has called to mobilize the Church in a city, county, region or state and build our Father's house of prayer, form apostolic councils and then discover God's strategy to transform their respective jurisdiction and then DO IT! They might be called prayer leader, pastor of prayer, prayer director, apostle, networker, prophet or connector. The bottom line, they burn with a passion to see the Church connected and working as one and to see God's word performed (such as Isaiah 56:7, Acts 15:16, Isaiah 2:2-3, John 17:21, Ephesians 3:10.... ).
The Kingdom Academy
For this purpose the Kingdom Academy click here was formed. It's built on the history of our old Spiritual War College and now offers online courses which dramatically empowers me to serve more leaders. I invite you to check it out and prayerfully consider, are you one of the 300 I'm called to equip and train. I envision each one leading a unit in the army of the Lord. If you need to be inspired by what I mean, check out the Results section and see two leaders I've helped mentor and the transformational results that followed. There are more than this but I'm looking for 300 more.
Know this, there is a selection process. The characteristics I'll watch for will be the same kind of characteristics we find in Gideon's 300. They were:
- Faith full & Faithful
Are you one of the 300?
Are you one of the leaders called for help form up a unit in this "Remnant Reserve?"