Immediately, I heard it not as a question but rather a statement. WHO, is this uncircumcised Philistine!
W.H.O. the World Health Organization's role in this current pandemic came to mind. At the start, they became the voice of this pandemic. There are people who are using WHO just like the Philistines used Goliath to incite fear so they could control Israel. This virus is an instrument of fear being used just like the descendent of the Nephilim, Goliath, was being used by the Philistine government. It's about using fear to control a population.
But this situation turned out to be the very scenario which set the stage for the real king to come forth. The one who had the heart of our heavenly Father and whose heart God had. I think the stage has been set for a people to emerge who carry the heart of the Father just like King David did. We are about to see the army of the Lord emerge in great power. It reminds of Joel 2:2-3 which says:
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations.
A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
That fire is the love of God. It's the fire that purfies the hearts of men and sanctifies their motives. It's like the fire that fell on Pentecost in Acts 2. There is a people coming forth like whom the world has never seen.
I learned in the Navy War College why armies exist. They exist to project power to enforce the will of the government they represent. Jesus taught us to pray, Lord, let your kingdom come and Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. This army, the Lord' army will burn with a passion for His presence and will be captured by God's love for the lost.
The enemy of our souls, Satan, has captured the minds of many through a false governmental philosophy which has sought to use this giant pandemic to advance their cause through the use of hyper-fear. Ultimately, their goal is control. They can only fulfill that desire if God's people are either destroyed or paralyzed with fear just like the nation of Israel was when Goliath stood unopposed by a David.
Lord, where is the Davidic Generation?
How should we respond? I submit just like David did. He starts with question in 1 Samuel 17:26, "Is there not a cause?" David was referring to the word, the history of what God had spoken. He took the word and then he acted by meeting the threat head on with the word, his words, saying "your servant has killed both the lion and this bear; this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, seeing he has defied the armies of the living God." David went on to describe how God would deliver him. Then David put his faith into action and ran and met the threat.
Dealing with this threat requires the truth be proclaimed followed by actions based on the love of God and informed by His wisdom. David sets the example illustrating that defeating the Goliath of his day began by proclaiming the truth. So that is where we will start.
- Truth vs Lies - There is a war described in Revelation 12 that spilled from heaven to earth wherein Satan and his horde has gone to make war with God's people. What is he warring over? The souls of men and women and their eternal destiny in heaven or in hell. His work can be recognized by judging the fruit (Matthew 7:15-20) or results of his messengers (John 8:44 & John 10:10) just as God's people can be recognized by comparing their fruit to God's word (1 Corinthians 2:15, John 8:32, John 14:6, Galatians 5:19-24 and James 3:13-18). Ultimately it boils down to Jesus, the Word of God, the Truth against Satan who is also called the father of lies. It is truth verses lies.
- Jurisdictions & Limits of Authority - There are four basic Biblical jurisdictions or governments (see below). Jurisdictions have boundaries which should not be crossed. Using my nation, the United States as an example, our founders recognized there were certain rights given by God which civil government had no authority nor right to infringe upon. Therefore, they created the Constitution which basically describes what the civil government can do, and they created the Bill of Rights which describes what the civil government cannot do. These fundamental truths are being ignored by many today as evidenced by the abuse of civil rights today (referencing many state government policies which forbid churches to meet while large chain stores such as Costco, Lowes, Home Depot see thousands flow through their stores daily).
- Civil Government
- True Rights vs Faux Rights - Historically, healthcare has never been a "right" for which civil government was responsible for. In fact, this concept was not presented in this manner formally until it was codified by the United Nations in 1948. They created W.H.O. the World Health Organization to advance this concept. Prior to that, throughout all of history, healthcare has ultimately always been a personal responsibility. Various governments, political parties, NGO's, non-profits, foundations and businesses have begun to espouse this concept in this last century and guess what? There is a common root which if you understand you can readily recognize the fruit.
- The Root is a Doctrine of Demons - In "WHO is Behind the Coronavirus?" I delve into W.H.O's history and it's connection to the United Nations, the Communist Chinese Party, and members in the Democrat Party. Once you understand the root, then you will be able to track its connection to Hitler's Third Reich, George Soros and a variety of NGO's and non-profits he has funded as well as the Gates Foundation. What is the common root? It is a literal, modern day example of a doctrine of a demon (1 Timothy 4:1-2). It is the Communist Manifesto. It's the book which introduced the concept of socialism too and the authors were atheists. They promoted the concept of abolishing religion.
Abortion is the Common Fruit
One of Satan's greatest deceptions and victories has been abortion. The number murdered through abortion has far surpassed the holocaust of the Jews by easily a factor of 10x. Every organization, government, political party and person listed above share the same policy views with regards to abortion.
Does it make sense that the people who say they are trying to save lives in this pandemic are also the same ones who strongly advocate for the murder of the unborn. Yes, abortion is murder and murder violates one of God's top ten laws. If you understand how they've used "Women's Rights" to promote murder, then you will begin to understand how they are using "Healthcare Rights" in this case too.
It's a perverted twisted truth. Women absolutely have rights over their own body. But in presenting their case they distort, twist, or ignore science and the truth that the baby also has rights. They seek to craft a lie and claim the baby inside them is their body when in fact it is a second body. Why half of the children murdered are women yet they cry women's rights. I could go on with a whole host of current examples, but you get the idea. These are lying blind, and deceitful hypocrites. They use the cry of rights to justify a and excuse a crime.
In fact, they seek to turn the tables and make those who defend life the bad guy. But we were warned in Isaiah 5:20 that a people would come forth who would call evil good and good evil. So it is no surprise.
We find the same concept with "Healthcare Rights." It's a relatively new concept which was created to be used as a tool to advance a political agenda. An agenda which includes the goal to rule the world. It's a common theme among all the organizations, governments and individuals I've mentioned. I.e. that is why the Democrat Party and the UN are such strong advocates of open borders. That policy is conducive to their common goal.
The best lies and deceptions include copious amounts of truth. The more there is the easier it is to deceive. They've presented healthcare as a right in order to give socialist inspired civil governments another way to begin to control more people.
In fact, there are those who are using the fear of this coronavirus like the Philistines used the fear of Goliath to control a nation. Civil government is acting like healthcare is their responsibility. It's a subtle deception used to violate and step outside their proper jurisdiction. The ignorant, lazy or deceived are happy to let them and sadly, actual rights like the ones described in the 1st Amendment are being trampled on. They (i.e. mostly Democrat administrations) have allowed Costco, Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot to stay open such that thousands flow through them daily, but churches are last on their list to open. Civil government is seeking to micromanage on a massive scale. Welcome to socialism which is like a gateway drug which leads to communism which are both governmental philosophies authored by atheists. They have no problem lying nor using deciet.
Here's the truth and I will qualify what follows with this statement. The coronavirus is a real threat. It's just not as serious as they first presented it. it's about 20x less impactful than what their experts said. I have mentioned how double minded they are? I am not advocating that anyone tempt God nor violate their conscience. I'm not advocating foolish action. I am saying that many have given into hyper-fear which has contributed to a blindness such that liberties, rights and personal responsibility is being abdicated based upon hyper-fear. With that said:
- Healthcare is a personal responsibility. If a corporation (Costco, Home Depot, Walmart...) and their customers can exercise discipline, social distancing, etc. in a big store, they can do it in a small store or at a church. The Bible addresses healthcare and advocates not abusing food, alcohol, drugs and encourages some exercise. God also gave the Church an apostolic mandate to lay hands on and heal the sick (Mark 16:15-18), gave us Biblical promises for health (1 Peter 2:24). For the Church who is not fearful and prepared, this will be her finest hour. Click here.
- If a person is fearful of getting sick, they can stay home which happens to be a Biblical principle too (Judges 7:3). If a person is not fearful, they can go out. If they get sick or have an accident, it was their choice and they bear the responsibility. Not the government.
- It's the church's (ministers, pastors, elders) responsibility to decide whether to open their doors or shut their doors. It's up to them how they shepherd their flock as they will answer to our heavenly Father in time to come. It is not civil government's right to do that. Civil government did not create the Church and therefore has no jurisdiction in it. Now, churches who register as a non-profit corporation with their government so they can access government funds, well, that's a different story. On the other hand the Trump administration has sought to remove the threat the IRS hung over churches since 1956 as it pertained to free speech even if they have a 501c3.
- Here's the principle. What you create, you have the right and ability to legislate. There is a reason why non-profit corporations have a president, vice-president and a secretary? it's because of Genesis 1:4. Every seed brings forth after it's own kind and the US Government created the 501c3, non-profit corporation to give them access to government grants.
- The Church Jesus set up has apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers who fill the governmental roles of bishop/overseer(episkopae) and council of elders (presbuteros). If you want to learn more about this topic see my book Structures & Strategies. Bottom line, you don't find president, vice-president etc.. because Jesus represents another government. It's the kingdom of God and Jesus is the one who founded the Church; not civil government.
- How should we respond when laws and rights are being violated? I cover that in depth in my article click Duty Bound!
This current pandemic has revealed a level of ignorance, apathy, complacency, and cowardice for which I am very grateful for. Why am I grateful?
We Prayed for a Great Awakening
It is because you cannot even begin to repent or fix something unless the problem is clearly identified and frankly, the solution means absolutely nothing unless the people recognize the problem. We've prayed for a Great Awakening. Well I think this it.
So, let's take a look at principles and use this time between now and Pentecost to determine how Christ wants us to respond personally, as a family member, as a church leader and as a citizen in this nation. What would Christ have you do? Are you allowing a hyper-fear or the fear of man to control you? If that's the case, then Christ is not ruling and reigning in your heart. I pray for a revelation in my heart and yours where we would cry with great boldness and conviction, I can hear David Hogan in my mind shouting...... JESUS IS KING!