I learned in the Navy War College that the role of a military is to enforce the will of the government it represents. Jesus message, His assignment is all about presenting the gospel of the "kingdom." The kingdom is a government of which Jesus is king.
In Ezekiel 37, Joel 2, Ephesians 6, 2 Timothy 2) we find the Church likened unto an army and over 245+ times in God's word we find God's name as the Lord of Hosts (Armies of heaven and of earth). When Jesus taught us to pray kingdom come and will be done, He's calling His spiritual army to pray with power.
One of the ways we can increase the power of this army is through the prayer of agreement. The prayer of agreement is like the principle of mass that they taught me at the war college. In my book Developing Apostolic Strategy I share about the principles of war and how that each of these principles of war are biblicaly based and authored by the Lord of Hosts. In fact, when it comes to the principle of mass there are five factors that contribute to the amount of power able to be projected. To learn more about the 8 principles authored by the Lord of Hosts click to see Developing Apostolic Strategy.
These five factors are:
- Morale & resolution of the troops
- Fighting ability and tactical skills
- Number of weapons
These five things contribute to the amount of power you can project. There are other principles to be applied that increase power through concentration of power, timing etc. and the 1Church1Day Community Prayer Transformation System employs every one of them in its very design.
How Does 1Church1Day Help Increase the Power of the Church?
There are several ways this system helps leaders increase the power. We start with empowering the church/churches/regions/ministries/networks to increase their power starting with "numbers" of people. Every single person we can add to stand watch and pray the decrees, every single person who'll respond to a prayer alert dramatically increases the power we can project to enforce the will of King Jesus.
They taught me at the war college that mass defines power. We find the origins of that truth in the following scriptures.
Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight;
your enemies shall fall by the sword before you.
How could one chase a thousand,
And two put ten thousand to flight...
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Therefore, we use the underlying strategic communication system (communication is another principle of war) to:
- Increase the number of people praying in agreement
- To gather timely spiritual intelligence
- Provide leaders with that spiritual intelligence whereby they can seek God for wisdom as to what to pray and do
- The more specific the prayer target the more power can be concentrated
- This also honors jurisdiction in that those with authority have more power
The Ambassador Leagues empower any leader to leverage the power of agreement through decrees and prayer targets.
The customized Kingdom Leagues empower leaders with a virtual strategic communication center that empowers them to fully employ all the major principles of war in a timely, efficient and powerful manner.
Wisdom in Action Leads to Power Projected = Communities Transformed
Click for Christ Exalting Measurable Reproducible Supernatural Results
Leaders in over 38 nations have utilized this strategy to impact their communities. Until now, all of them did it without much technology. But now we have an unprecedented opportunity to deploy a secure self contained strategic communication platform that serves our Lord's Church at large. This system will:
- Dramatically increase the number of communities served
- Increase the amount of power the Church can project
- Speed the roll-out to churches in communities around the world
- Connect leaders in the 7 spheres with strategic intercession heretofore unknowns
For such a time as this we've been brought forth into the kingdom. We pray we all hit the mark and fulfill our destiny at this time that Jesus might be exalted, His gospel of the kingdom presented in power, His house of prayer built that His name might be glorified for when His name is lifted up, He will draw all men unto Him.
Three Ways to be Involved
- Stand watch and pray - click here to download the app today.
- If you are a leader and would like to introduce this system to your church/city/region/network then start an Ambassador League - click here.
- If your church/network is already developed and matured then you can get a customized system to serve your network. Click here to learn more.