By Tim Taylor: In the last few days the coronavirus outbreak has made international headlines. This morning I saw a prophetic word from Charlie Shamp delivered May 29, 2018. Charlie is one of a number of prophets we've learned to watch and I'd like to say we saw this word in 2018 but we did not.
I'd like to use this situation to illustrate what how we use prophetic words to empower the Church to pray through 1Church1Day (get your app through Itunes or Google Play). I'll share the lessons first and then at the end I'll share Charlie's complete prophetic word.
First, prophets are a gift from God (Ephesians 4:11). The scripture also reveals that, Amos 3:7,
"Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets." Ezekiel 3 and 33 reveals that the watchman is likened unto the prophet and the watchman's job is to give the people they watch over warning. 2 Chronicles 20:20 also reveals that "...Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.”
Second, God speaks to other ministers and people as well but 1 Corinthians 13:9 teaches us that know one knows everything. That is why we know in part and prophesy in part. God made us to need each other. That is why in the 1Church1Day app we provide a way for every person to report what they see and hear. Secondly, we've formed councils and one of those councils is a prophet's council. This includes prophetic intercessors and prophets who give words, watch other prophets like Charlie, and report what they see and hear.
Third, we do 1 Corinthians 14:29 which says, let the prophets speak two or three and let the others judge. That's what we do with our councils. We determine:
- Is this the word of the Lord? Yes or no?
- Does the character of the prophet line up with God's word? Yes or no?
- If it is the word of the Lord does it have a personal application, or is the word limited to a family, a people, a local church, a city, region, state or nation or beyond?
- Does time play a factor in the word and if so how?
- How should we respond to God's word?
- Psalm 68:11 teaches us that when God gives us a word, He wants His people to proclaim it. It is how His will is enforced on earth as it is in heaven. So we determine what to proclaim.
- Is any other action required to respond to God's word besides prayer? If so, what?
What Did God Warn Us Of?
I've observed Charlie for years and found many of his prophetic words have proven accurate. This is just one more example and it contains some instruction from our Lord.
- There are evil people inspired to use sinister plans to harm humanity. He saw a makeshift laboratory and a laptop filled with thousands of files containing schemes, bomb-making instructions, and research on building home-brewed biological and radiological weapons.
- There are terror cells hidden in America and Satan has managed to infect their minds with demonic plans including using disease as a weapon. But God also has a plan!
- Intercessors can stop these demonic plans or limit their impact (2 Chronicles 7:14) Click here for a modern example of how a whooping cough epidemic was ended.
- God has manifested His Church to destroy the works of the evil one (1 John 3:8, Ephesians 3:10). If the evil one attacks with disease the Church combats with healing. (Mark 16:17-18).
- In God's presence is fullness of joy, vindication and protection from terror and pestilence (Psalm 16:13, 17:2 and 91).
- God is deploying a mantle for life and healing for those who've qualified themselves for it like John G Lake did. (Romans 8:2, 10-11). Click here for an example of healing.
- A true apostolic authority is being released, not by title but rather confirmed through acts where the Church will be mobilized to invite God's abiding presence in such a manner that will become a vale over cities and regions in which the disease cannot pass (Isaiah 4:3-6, Psalm 91, Zechariah 2:5-11 & Malachi 4:2)
- They have the ability to expose darkness and secret terrorist cells (Amos 3:7, Daniel 2:22)
- Tim added this part to Charlie's word. Jesus said, in Matthew 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.” The question is, who will prepare for the choosing? Who will qualify to be entrusted with the secret of the Lord? Who will qualify to be entrusted with the mantle for life and healing?
What is the Church's responsibility?
It is Psalm 68:11! To proclaim the word God revealed through His servants the prophets. Let us join our voices together to proclaim God's word from the list above and from Charlies' word below.
The Church's responsibility after we pray is to put our faith into action motivated by God's love and informed by His wisdom. In every place where the coronavirus breaks out, it is the Church's responsibility to lay hands upon and pray for the sick.
Father, I pray we the Church respond well and hit the mark for the assignment you have given us. Thank you for the privilege of living in these days. May we acquit ourselves well as the sons and daughters of the Most High God!
In light of a the recent outbreak of coronavirus. Did God tell us that this was coming?
Prophetic word released on May 29, 2018
I recently had a troubling vision that I believe will require intercessors to take very seriously and pray into during this time. In this vision I was carried to a place that seemed to be a makeshift laboratory. As I looked around I witnessed someone creating a sinister plan to harm humanity. I could see a laptop filled with thousands of files containing schemes, bomb-making instructions, and research on building home-brewed biological and radiological weapons.
While I stood and looked God brought me into a microscopic dimension where I could see past the view of the naked eye and into a much deeper realm. I could see microscopic organisms that were being created with the intention of spreading bacterial infection to wreak havoc on many; a bio terror attack.
The Lord spoke to me and said, “There are terror cells hidden in America and the nations of the earth. Satan has managed to infect men’s minds with demonic plans involving the intentional release of biological and radiological agents to harm many, they are planning it even now. Those that would commit such demonic acts are filled with the most deep spirit of darkness. The devil used disease from the beginning to destroy humanity, but my Son was manifested that he might destroy the works of Satan in the earth. My church must rise in this hour and pray against these terror attacks that the enemy wants to bring. If they will pray the attack will be uncovered! For there are multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision who have yet to receive me as Lord, but to those that fear my name will the Son of righteousness arise with healing in his wings. I will cover the people with my feathers and under my wings will they find protection. They will have no fear of this terror, nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that seeks to lay waste in cities. I the Lord will be their habitation there will be no evil befall them, neither will any plague come nigh their dwelling.”
Suddenly I saw a mantle, that looked as though someone of royalty would have worn it, fall to the ground. I heard the Lord say, “I’m offering this mantle to many in this hour, but who will carry it to the ends of the earth for my glory?” I asked the Lord, “What mantle is it?” I heard the Lord say, “It’s the mantle of abundant life! For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made you free from the law of sin and death. There was one who carried this mantle many generations ago; my servant John G. Lake. He carried it throughout the earth and displaced disease, darkness and death. Through his hands the most deadly diseases were brought to nothing and cities came under my hand of protection and prosperity. This mantle is coming again in the earth to combat what the enemy has set in place to come, but who will carry this mantle for my glory? If my people, which are called by my name will humble themselves, pray and seek my face they will receive it. I will come to work with them, healing and protection will be in their land. I will send my word and heal those around them, deliver them from destruction. I will deliver their soul from death, their eyes from tears and their feet from falling. Behold, I will bring them health and a cure. I will reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth found only in my Kingdom. A true Apostolic authority is about to be revealed that has not been seen in many generations. One that will be known not by title, but by Acts! One that carries authentic power to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the masses. Where the enemy would use some to kill, steal and destroy this anointing will come to bring life and life more abundantly. And there will be a sign that follow those that receive, if they drink any deadly thing it will not hurt them.”
I could see the protection of God’s hand come over regions and bio terror could not penetrate past the vail of the mantle. I saw churches that became distribution centers that released peace upon cities and regions. They had the ability to expose darkness by prayer and secret terror cells were uncovered. I know what I was shown and we must not be slothful in prayer at this time. We must be diligently seeking God for the protection of the nations. We must earnestly desire this mantle of abundant life to come upon the leaders of the body of Christ. I’m calling upon all believers and intercessors to begin to pray this word through and cover your cities with Psalms 91. I believe it is a mandate from the Lord as I can still hear his voice saying, “but who will carry this mantle for my glory?”
-Prophet Charlie Shamp