In 2 Chronicles 20 King Jehoshaphat and Judah was threatened by Moab and the people of Ammon. So the king and the people of Judah gathered together to seek the Lord. Then the spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel and he prophesied:
2 Chronicles 20:15
...Thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's.
You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!’ ....
It goes on to say in 2 Chronicles 20:20-22, "So they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper."And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: “Praise the Lord, For His mercy endures forever.” Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated."
King David established this model in Mount Zion in the Tabernacle of David. What model do I refer to? It's the king who writes decrees (ie. Psalms) which the priests and people use in song and in prayer. You'll find this in 1 Chronicles 16:7 when David delivered his first Psalm to Asaph.
Psalm 68:11, a Psalm of David, says, the Lord gave the word and great was the company of those who proclaim it.
That's the pattern Jehoshaphat used and it is the same today. It's one of the key principles found in the 1Church1Day system. Click here to get your app and join in with the decrees that follow.
What Do the Prophets Say Regarding North Korea?
I'll share that in a moment. But let me be clear. Almost all prophetic words are conditional. It requires God's people to pray and act in faith based upon God's word. God's word says, the Lord gave the word! That's one of the roles of a prophet is to share what's on God's heart. The question is, will a great company rise up to proclaim it?
So what did the prophets say about North Korea?
- Bobby Conner wrote in the Shepherd's Rod in 2004 click here, "that North Korea is a ticking time bomb but the Church can and must defuse this bomb with intercessory prayer. It is time to rise-up and drive back the spirit of death and destruction."
- Elijah List reported that click here "Kim Clement, Dennis Cramer and Charles Shamp: "Korea Will Become One" and "The Madman From the North Will Be Disarmed!" These prophetic words spanned from 2009 to 2017.
- Dr. Jonathan Welton just last night shared a dream God gave him. The Lord showed him 3 demons with Kim Jong Un. They were named arrogance, ancestral momentum and another name which mean supreme dictator or ruler. God was calling people to pray and he saw these demons washed away and replaced by humility, servant leadership and new creation. Click for FB video
I invite you to pray and proclaim:
First, download the 1Church1Day app and always be ready to pray.
- We release death and destruction from their assignment and proclaim the shalom, the peace of God! Hosea 13;14
- We pray God save Kim Jong Un, let the angel of the Lord pursue him, but if he refuses and is bent upon destruction then let Psalm 35 complete its course as this ruler is caught in his own trap.
- We pray for the ministry of reconciliation fulfill it's purpose and to see North and South Korea united again in peace. 2 Corithians 5:18
- Lord wash away arrogance, familiar spirits and this principality and we pray Kim would choose to become a new creation in Christ with humility modeling servant leadership. 2 Corinthians 5:17
History is in the hands of the Intercessors
Don't believe me? Then just ask Abraham, Moses, and Samuel! Their prayers, their intercession, their negotiations in some cases changed the course of history and so can we.
That's why Jesus admonished us to "watch" and "pray."
Who is called to be like Jesus? We all are. Hebrews 7:25 says that Jesus ever lives to make intercession. If He does, so should we. Join us and download your app today and join us in proclaiming history making decrees.