We heard that Sean Feucht was hosting "Let Us Worship" with "Northwest Current" and "Awakening Seattle" in the park at the heart of the CHOP/CHAZ area which has been at the center of the riots in Seattle. We just knew we had to go. This was an opportunity to make Church history and to partner with God's will and lend ourselves and our voices to Him. We interceded, prayed, danced, clapped, sang, and worshipped the Lord. When I say we, I mean young and old, black, white, red, yellow and people from a multitude of denominations and streams. We did the word!
- 2 Samuel 6:20 .... and I will become even more undignified than this... said David after he'd danced before the Lord.
- Psalm 149:6-9 .... we honored our Lord with the high praises of God
- Psalm 2:6 .... we delcared the decree over Seattle and the Northwest
- John 1:12.... as many as received Him, He gave them the right to become children of God
- Acts 10:47... they were water baptized
- Acts 4:29.... many witnessed to Antifa, Satanists, protestors with this attitude, "Now look upon their threats, and grant unto Your servants with all boldness they may speak Your word by stretching out Your hand to heal...."
Some threatened with weapons, tried to steal, damaged equipment, cut off the generator, yelled obscenities.... but through it all, the Church, the ekklessia, the "Called Out Ones" just kept singing, dancing, worshipping and praying.
I'll share several posts, testimonies and articles below but let me highlight two testimonies I absolutely love. Jeremiah n Maresha Swartz shared Christ with some of the protestors after it was over. As they walked away they overheard them say, "man those must be real Christians because they were not scared at all."
We also saw a guy filming using Facebook Live on top of a dome. He was decked out with clothing and tats that made it pretty clear he was a Satanist. Someone found his FB live clip where he says "the more that I yell at them, the more fun they have. The more fun they f_ _ _ _ _ _ have dude. This S_ _ _ _ _ is ridiculous." You'll find a link below but beware of his language.
Light was introduced in the darkness and some were set free. Check it out below. Also, if you'd like to follow Sean Feucht's team and Let Us Worship around the states click here.