- It was the first time I gave another minister the opportunity to lead their first international missions trip. They consider me a spiritual parent, so it was exciting to give them that opportunity.
- It was the first time an interpreter was contacted by someone in the police department notifying them they were looking for the Westerners.
- It was the first time I'd used the Leadership Dashboard of 1Church1Day to issue an emergency alert mobilizing strategic prayer for protection while we were in another nation.
- It was the first time I'd experienced such hostility from some people which stood in stark contrast to many more drawn to the light. We've never had some many strangers wanting pictures with us crying "selfie."
- It was the first time a family conference was ever held for Jesus Christ Prayer House wherein men, women, married couples and children were all ministered to at the same time.
- It was the first Pastors & Evangelists Conference held by the India Prayer League we helped found after I’d commissioned Nani apostolically to oversee the 1Church1Day strategy in India. 110 ministers attended and 10 expressed interest in joining with the 24 churches already apart of the India Prayer League.
- It was the first time that a woman was bit by a two headed snake while I was ministering during a Festival (outreach). In spite of that clearly demonic distraction (the women was not poisoned) 600 attended and 50 responded to the altar call for first time decisions to give their hearts to Christ.
- It was the first time that our host family ever had a holiday, a day away, offered to them. We took them out for a day of fun, food and family. It began with a foot-washing, gifts and ended with a ride home in which everyone fell asleep. For some, such as Nani’s Mom, it was the first time she’d ever seen the Indian Ocean.
- It was the first time I’d begun to explore with local leaders a church planting strategy to follow the prayer strategy.
- It was the first time that I’d seen the hotel staff steal from some team members. When confronted by our interpreter they argued for about 20 minutes, but, when we took authority and prayed, within about 60 to 90 seconds they entered the suite we were praying in with tears in their eyes asking those team members to forgive them.
- We received a report from Dr. Kawl in Myanmar, who oversees 1Church1Day in his nation and he reported they'd just hosted a conference with 12 denominations represented.
- I also received a report from Dennis from Transform Yakima Together. He was in Israel presenting 1Church1Day to Messianic and Palestinian church leaders.
The bottom line is that there is a people, a Church in India, made up of many local congregations who’ve begun to work together to build the mountain of the Lord’s house of prayer and unite together for the sake of the harvest. God marked the message with signs following beginning with a woman delivered from the demonic and a man’s eyes being healed which was tested by reading. Those are examples of what occurred at the first church we visited on the first day. It got better as time went.
For those of you who partnered with us financially and through prayer, you have become "fellow workers for the truth" (3 John 5-8) and will share in the eternal rewards produced through this work.
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.