- A bug in the signup process was repaired by disassociating the address with the Google Map feature. Signups will go much smoother now as the new user will not have to select an address from the drop down menu that Google Maps uses. It's much less confusing.
- The Training section has been completely overhauled so that we'll be able to offer as many categories or topics as desired and we'll now be able to offer access to MP3's (audio) and PDF documents or books as well as MP4 (video).
- We are getting our KingdomLeague.org website back. For the last 2.5 years its been tied to the app and every time we needed to change a page it cost over $100 and it introduced some confusion. Have patience with us over the next several months while we simplify and better organize KingdomLeague.org & 1Church1Day.org.
- Our relationship with the company in India is ending and we're seeking, praying for a "minister of technology," an industry expert with the character qualifications of an elder described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 to lead a tech team who'd upgrade our system and harden the code of our system such that we are able to offer world class security along with the ability to reduce customization from 3 months to one day thereby hastening our ability to mobilize and connect the Church to pray jurisdiction by jurisdiction.
| || |
- Invite your friends and family to join us on the wall of prayer! Encourage them to download the app and join us as we co-labor to build our Father's house of prayer for all nations.
- If you've not done so, could you go to the Google Play Store or the Itunes Store and leave us a great review? It will help us show up higher in the search results in the store.