We are privileged that God chose us to live here and now. We've come to a valley of decision and we've chosen to stand with our Lord. With that in mind:
- Our state elections did not go well and Initiative 1169 failed to get enough signatures to overturn R-90, the sex education bill. These results point to the ignorance and apathy of many of the saints and also highlights the fear of many ministers/pastors who are afraid they'd lose half their congregation if they addressed certain moral issues. The underlying issue is fear.
- There was one bright spot in the last election in District 19. Click here to discover how the strategic prayer mobilized by a leader using the 1Church1Day strategy impacted history.
- Our tech team keeps uncovering issues within the 1Church1Day app to points to a poor design. Therefore, we've chosen to shut the app down and rebuild. Original estimates in 2016 suggested we needed $500,000 to build it correctly in the US. New estimates put it at $2.5 million.
- Therefore, 1Church1Day still continues using our tried and true old school methods. These old school methods helped the Church in India and Myanmar make history this last year. Click here for history making results.
- One of our apostles had a vision/dream of the Church as the bride with a snake, Leviathan, wrapped around her and looking into her eyes mesmerizing her.
- Wisdom and revelation for the kingdom minded leaders on our apostolic and prophetic councils in the state. That we/they might know what we ought to pray and do in the midst of this corruption and evil. Ephesians 1:17-21 & Matthew 6:12
- An outpouring of love that inspires courage and a backbone like King David manifested along with his mighty men.
- A great awakening for the Church. Bind ignorance, apathy, complacency, and the spirit of fear and lose the zeal of the Lord upon the remnant. 1 Peter 2:15, Isaiah 51:9, Zephaniah 1:12 and Joshua 1:6
- The rising remnant Church, arises, connects, stands, runs toward the sound of spiritual war attacking the gates of hell, which will not prevail. Ezekiel 37:1-11, Matthew 16:18, and Ephesians 6:12-18
Focus on the Family Sphere
Let us pray and proclaim that parents will:
- Teach their children the true history of our country
- Review the main points of the constitution with their children.
- Review the Declaration of independence with their children.
- Find Godly supplements to their children’s education.
- Teach their children about why abortion is wrong.
- Get their children involved with government issues now.
- Get involved with government issues.
- Pray together for our country.
- Pray for understanding of how to walk with God in these intense times.
- Not allow the enemy to separate them through misunderstandings.
Deuteronomy 6:5-9 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Take to heart these words that I give you today. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you’re at home or away, when you lie down or get up. Write them down, and tie them around your wrist, and wear them as headbands as a reminder. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Deuteronomy 4:9-10 “But watch out! Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live! And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren. Never forget the day when you stood before the Lord your God at Mount Sinai, where he told me, Summon the people before me, and I will personally instruct them. Then they will learn to fear me as long as they live, and they will teach their children to fear me also.”
1 Peter 5:8 Control yourselves and be careful! The devil is your enemy. And he goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. 9 Refuse to give in to the devil. Stand strong in your faith. You know that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are having the same sufferings you have.
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. [. . . .] warn those who are idle
(1 Thess. 4:11-12; 5:14).
14 And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone's opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances,[c] but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?” 15 But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denarius[d] and let me look at it.” 16 And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar's.” 17 Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.” And they marveled at him.