There are deaths and casualties, and the goal is the same. It is the control of people groups and nations.
It is spiritual war and a culture war which I warned the Church about for years. It's a war that spilled from heaven to earth in Revelation 12 and the socialist Left's (government, elites, foundations, WHO, UN, media, etc..) agenda aligns on every moral Biblical issue completely contrary to God's word. This current Democrat socialist Left administration who gave this governor a dictatorship through the horrible legislation they created in the "Emergency Powers Act," (one of the three worst in the US according to a liberal Seattle Times article) also expresses policies that is contrary to God's word as it pertains to marriage, individual identity, life, and liberty.
My point is this state is our AOR (Area of Responsibility) and it is up to us to declare the decree of what God said (Psalm 2:6). That's why we inquire of leaders from the 7 spheres of society each month. We seek to see our Father's will prayed and also acted upon. With this in mind we invite you to pray and proclaim with us.
Observation - As the demonic tide has risen there is a separation that is naturally occurring between the wheat and the chaff and the real verses a form of religion. There is a remnant, though small, it is growing who have found their footing on the rock and they are taking a stand.
Let us pray and proclaim:
- Psalm 2:1-9 Why do the nations rage, And the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying, "Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us." He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The LORD shall hold them in derision. Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure: 6 "Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion." 7 "I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me, You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You. 8 Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. 9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel."
- The Church recognizes her true identity and rises up to confront the gates of Hades. Matthew 16:18-19
- Psalms 125:1-3 Those who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever.
2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people From this time forth and forever.
3 For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest On the land allotted to the righteous, Lest the righteous reach out their hands to iniquity.
Observation - It is a dark time but Jesus is the Light of the Word and we are called to be like Him.
Let us pray and proclaim:
- Parents are at rest even in the midst of this demonic war that seeks to use civil government and COVID as an excuse to violate family jurisdiction.
- Parents will be inspired to take responsibility for their children's education rather than entrusting or abdicating their responsibility and authority to the state.
- God gives parents creative school and life plans that protect their children.
- Pray that families will pull away to celebrate Thanksgiving in such a way as to establish covenant with God and country. This will usher in a new place of rest.
- Pray that families would look past their past family holiday style and see if God could give them a better plan.
- Pray that will review their support systems and why they are committed to them. Do they need to change churches? Make new friends? Are they giving and receiving life with their friends?
- Pray: that families will see that in the midst of darkness and destruction there is mercy, grace and love.
Observation - Parents are angry, tired, overwhelmed and unsupported by many churches. A teacher from the public school system adds, "pray the eyes of the educators to be opened to see what they are being asked to teach is wrong and they would have the courage and boldness to stand up against the curricula they are mandated to teach. When you start in a pot of cold water, you get pretty warm before you realize you are boiling. The slow release of training we received made sense and I agreed along the way until the pot was near to boiling."
Let us pray and proclaim:
- Parents will be at rest through the war against the government as well as covid.
- GOD has a plan for every family to “reset” education of their children. Pray that parents realize this and follow through to make any changes needed to “take back” the Biblical way of “teaching our children” and raising them to think Biblical thoughts (not new age). This includes truth, logical thinking, and Biblical morals.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for those that will be leading the solution for families. Pray for funding, for people, and structures to support, guide, and lead the parents.
Observation - Similar to the Government Sphere below and is highlighted by the negative impact of the state's mask and now in King County, a vaccine mandate that allows no religious exemption nor makes any provision for natural immunity.
Let us pray for:
- Wisdom for kingdom business advocates collaborating with investigative journalists to discover God's plan to expose and overcome these mandates that are violating inalienable rights as well as the Bill of Rights and the Washington State Constitution.
- A distinction between "state businesses" who adhere to a socialist philosophy of control verses freedom and the businesses that honor freedom, justice, and liberty. Lord, bless the businesses that honor Your word and remove from this land the curse that is being brought on this state by laws and policies of the ungodly.
- Bless and protect Your people oh Lord in Washington State. Deliver us from evil (Matt 6:13).
Observation - People are frustrated by the lawlessness and tyranny such that even commentators on the Left like Russel Brand and Joe Rogan are beginning to call people back to the Constitution and the freedom this country was founded upon. With regards to Washington state:
Let us pray and proclaim:
- Pray for the new elected officials, council members, school boards etc. for wisdom, discernment, the fear of the Lord and help in doing what is morally right.
- Pray for truth and accuracy in the new district maps used in our elections.
- Declare integrity returns to the electoral system in each county and city in this state and all corruption is exposed and justice is rendered.
- Pray that the Washington State Prayer Caucus' Celebration of Religious Freedom event hits the mark on January 16th.
- Hosea 4:6 says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:7-9 reveal that lawlessness is a fruit of the work of Satan.
- With these scripture in mind
- We encourage, no even challenge those who call themselves Christian to read the Bible and pray daily. Did you know that only 11% of people have only ready through the whole Bible one time? Most have no idea what God's word says. Most have no prayer life and do not interact with Holy Spirit daily who is also known as the Spirit of Truth. Let's pray that God's people would choose to read the Bible daily and pray. Let's pray that those who read the Bible through in a year (3 chapters a day) increase in 2022 to 50%. Why? Because most have no idea what God's word says.
- God's people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge. We don't know what the laws of the land say. With this in mind:
- Everything that is hidden will be exposed and justice will be rendered.
- Psalms 74:18-21 "Remember this, O LORD, that the enemy has reviled. And a foolish people has spurned Thy name. Do not forget the life of Thine afflicted forever. Consider the covenant, For the dark places of the land are full of the habitations of violence. Let not the oppressed return dishonored; Let the afflicted & needy praise Thy name."
- Ephesians 5:11-13 "And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them. For it is disgraceful to even to speak of the things done by them in secret. But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light."
- Ephesians 5:7-9 " Therefore do not be partakers with them; for you were formerly darkness, but now you are light of the Lord; walk as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness & righteousness & truth), trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.
- John 8:12 "And again Jesus spoke to them, saying I am the light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life." Lord Jesus expose the dark places of the land which are habitations of violence. Bring to the light things whispered in the dark & behind closed doors. Penetrate these areas of darkness in our state government with the light of Christ. Tear the camouflage off the enemy! Let salvation come to those involved in darkness & that they might follow Jesus & have the light of life! Thanking the Lord for the time being that the business & health care workers vaccine mandates are on hold for the nation for now. Much prayer if still needed as this may continue to be challenged in the courts.