With that in mind, here is what our apostolic and prophetic leaders concluded we ought to pray and do this month.
The Lord gave the word;
Great was the company of those who proclaimed it:
Let us pray and proclaim:
- Some ministers are restricting Holy Spirit and intentionally resisting anything that would encourage God's presence for fear of losing people and the tithes and offerings associated with them.
- Let us pray for bold, courageous proactive leaders who'll obey Holy Spirit no matter what. Acts 4:18-31
- Some ministerial associations are embracing policies and politicians who advocate for policies directly contrary to God's word to maintain "unity."
- Pray for ministers will courage, backbone, wisdom and revelation to stand for righteousness and not compromise God's word out of fear. Pray they would be in unity with God and His Holy Spirit. Philippians 1:27, 1 Timothy 1:18, 2 Timothy 2:2, Ephesians 1:17-21
- Pray for the remnant Church to arise.
- Joel 2:1-11
- We proclaim the works of the devil are destroyed while the Church chooses to reject unbelief. We declare a new level of hearing and discernment.
- The apathy, complacency and fog would lift off leaders and God's people. We pray the veil is lifted off their hearts so they can see and hear the truth and that the veil would also lift off all others as well. 2 Corinthians 4:4
- God is using Sharon Hanek, the Research Mom, powerfully around the state. Let us pray:
- She has all of the resources and open doors she needs to fulfill our Father's purpose
- To connect with the Research Mom click here.
- Sign up for one of her workshops (My Family My Choice) click here. Or, invite her to speak at your church.
- That her different organizations such as My Family My Choice have enough money and skilled staff necessary to fulfill her purpose.
- That she and all she trains will walk in humility but with boldness, kindness and courage to proclaim the truth.
- Parents would wake up and once again take responsibility for their children's education. Leviticus 10:11 & Deut 6:7
- Enemy's deceptions:
- Critical Race Theory, Comprehensive Sex Education and Social Emotional Learning (SEL introduced by the Casel Think Tank -new age) is exposed and replaced with curriculum that is based on truth vice their political ideology.
- Parents would continue to engage schools, school boards, etc. and voice their opinions but, that they would seek out a gift like Sharon to utilize her research to develop a consistent unified voice and solution. John 17:21
- Enemy's deceptions:
- Pray God strike the enemy camp with confusion
- Deuteronomy 28:28
The descriptions of what needed to be done, actions taken, to create councils on a local level to advise parents and schools fit with the 1Church1Day strategy which creates 24/7 with councils representing the 7 spheres. Imagine each city or county having 24/7 with community leaders representing the five-fold and the 7 spheres of society to direct prayer and advise on policy issues and actions.
If you need help mobilizing your Church or city visit our Kingdom Academy or fill out our contact form and share with us what your goal is. It may be we could connect you with our house of prayer network in Washington State.