Heavenly Situation Report (SitRep)
- Weaknesses in the Church, its foundation & the pulpit are being exposed.
- Cowardice, lack of knowledge, and a vacuum of leadership
- Corruption in civil government, healthcare and our education system continue to be exposed
- There is also a remnant Church rising with courage, wisdom, knowledge and with real leaders.
Scriptures that Inform & Direct our Prayers/proclamations
- Micah 3:11, 2 Corinthians 11:13, Matthew 7:15-20, 2 Peter 2:12, Matthew 25:32 and Revelation 18:1-4 tell us that there will be false teachers, prophets, apostles, and ministers who'd be part of the system described as the mystery harlot Babylon which has become a home for demons. God tells His people, come out! Why, because there comes a day when God separates His sheep from the goats.
- Isaiah 10:1, Titus 1:16 and Psalm 94:19-23 says woe to those who create unrighteous decrees and to those who pretend to know God but in works deny Him. We pray for their removal (Psalm 109:8). Let their days be few and another take their office.
- 1 John 4:18, perfect love casts out all fear and we pray God finds leaders and people who qualify for 2 Chronicles 16:9 9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars."
Pray for a religious exemption / freedom of conscience statement to be placed on SB 5237 - which is about daycares and preschools.
The situation is that this bill that would force ALL daycares, preschools, early learning providers, possibly even grandparents, to follow government guidelines to dismantle systemic racism or they could lose their license. There is NO EXEMPLTION for any church daycares, preschools in our State. Unlike K-12 education there is no separate pathways for private schools or home schools. The law defines racism as victims and oppressors. The victims will be blacks and LGBT and the oppressors are all whites and Asians. We really need the religious exemption to help our faith-based providers.
Some of our prophets have seen disaster, chaos and looting. Therefore, we need to pray:
- That civil war, chaos and looting would not occur or that, God would use the least amount of judgment to bring the maximum amount of revelation.
- People will prepare for what may be coming physically, emotionally and spiritually b) that parents will prepare their children for what may be coming c) that parents will not trust the public schools to teach their children d) that people will teach their families to stay in the presence of the Lord
- Things we need to pray for our churches: that they will lead the body of Christ to become the Bride of Christ! We will not survive without a deep love relationship with Jesus. Spend time with Him.
Joint Operations - Strategic Prayer in Support of Strategic Outreach
One of our apostolic council members ran for congress, runs a business, hosts a radio program and.... leads outreach every Saturday called Street Church. Click here to join them in Olympia on Sundays. He's collaborating with Tent Revival USA too. Click here.
This is a perfect opportunity to partner with evangelists and train your people to witness, pray for the sick and cast out demons. Just like it says in Mark 16.
Firestorm Ministries NW has connected to provide strategic prayer. To connect with them click here.
Both of these ministries are overseen by business owners. Pray a hedge of protection around about them and their businesses such that they prosper so they can devote even more time and resources to do these outreachs.
Pray churches partner with them to help them and to also provide a church home and discipleship to those who receive Christ.
Government Sphere Prayer + Action
For the week of April 5, 2021, here’s what you need to be prepared for:
URGENT: There’s still time. Please call and email your Senator and the full Senate and tell them to vote NO on HB 1141. In the wake of the dramatic rise in suicides and overdose deaths in WA, passing HB 1141 sends the wrong message to the most vulnerable among us. It also negatively impacts our disability and minority community members more acutely than others.
The focus for this week is floor action. You can still make an impact by calling the Legislative Hotline at 1-800-562-6000. Give your State Representatives a list of ALL the bills to vote NO on and your State Senator a list of all the bills to vote NO on. Yes, you can give the legislative staff the full list of bills at one time. WA needs your help.
- Call (1-800-562-6000) and email your State Representatives and tell them to Oppose these bills which are being heard in the House Committees and floor now: SB 5030, SB 5044, SB 5052, SB 5151, SB 5194, SB 5227, SB 5228
- Call (1-800-562-6000) and email your State Senator and tell them about these bills which are being heard in the Senate Committees and on the floor now: Oppose HB 1009, HB 1141, HB 1213, HB 1225, and HB 1426. Remind them to vote no on SB 5140, SB 5229, and SB 5313 when these come back through for reconciliation. Remind them to Support HB 1074.
Sanctity of Human Life - OPPOSE
- HB 1009 – This bill adds abortion coverage to student health plans. We do not need to subject more people or force people to be a party to the violence and devastation of abortion.
- HB 1141 – Increases access to the Death with Dignity Act & increases state-sanctioned suicide. This bill decreases the waiting period for patients from 15 days to 72 hours. It also allows for lesser qualified medical staff to authorize and prescribe the lethal dose and to make the determination of mental competence.
- SB 5140 – Protecting pregnancy and miscarriage-related patient care. This bill does NOT protect women needing emergency care during a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy; rather it forces religious hospitals into performing abortions under the threat of lawsuit.
- SB 5030 – Creating a comprehensive School Counseling program. This bill creates the ability for school counselors to usurp parental rights in many areas by forcing WA State School Counselors to use the National standards. We must keep our own standards and allow for parental involvement and consent.
- SB 5151 – Concerning foster care licensing by the department of children, youth and families. This bill would force relatives who care for their relative’s children and receive funding for child care to be registered, licensed, monitored, and trained by the State in the same fashion as foster care parents. Grandparents, aunts, and uncles should not be licensed!
- HB 1213 – Expanding accessible, affordable childcare and early child development programs. This bill will force Critical Race Theory ideologies and indoctrination upon our newborns through pre-school aged children. Day cares and early childhood facilities will be forced to follow the new state mandated training. Children and adults should be taught and encouraged to value people for their inherent value given to them by their Creator, not by the color of their skin.
- HB 1225 – Concerning school-based health centers. This bill would create an office and program within the Department of Health to install school-based health centers in public schools. There are no local control or parental control safeguards.
- HB 1074 – Concerning overdose and suicide fatality reviews. This bill will allow local public health districts to create suicide review teams which will pull data from various public and emergency responder entities to document what lead to the suicide or overdose death. The State may pull data from these review teams to create better statewide responses to suicide and overdose deaths in order to decrease the overall rate of suicide and death from overdose in WA.
- HB 1426 – Specifying minimum continuing education requirements for administrator and teacher certificate renewals that focus on equity-based school and classroom practices.
- SB 5044 -Concerning Professional learning, equity, cultural competency and dismantling institutional racism in the K-12 public schools. Forces teachers & administrators to teach and pursue critical race theory in the classroom.
- SB 5227 – Requiring diversity, equity, inclusion, and antiracism training and assessments at institutions of higher education.
- Talking points for HB 1426, SB 5044, and SB 5227:
- Forcing students & teachers to focus on outside racial appearances rather than inward character will only increase division and hatred.
- Assuming that every person with a certain color of skin is either inherently racist or inherently oppressed will only lead to resentment between people – not unity.
- SB 5194 – Providing for equity and access in the community and technical colleges. This bill will force community and technical colleges to accept students based on race versus aptitude. The whole idea behind the civil rights act was to force institutions to NOT look on race, but on character and aptitude. SB 5194 forces us to go backwards.
- SB 5228 - Addressing disproportionate health outcomes by building a foundation of equity in medical training. This bill calls out institutional racism in our health institutions where there is none!
- SB 5313 - Concerning health insurance discrimination. This bill mandate health care insurers to provide coverage for gender mutilation surgeries and gender changing treatment on minors and adults.
- SB 5052 – Health Equity Zones. This bill will promote racial segregation within our health care system by forcing health care entities to focus program and infrastructure efforts on people because of their race.
- SB 5229 - Concerning health equity continuing education for health care professionals. Requires the same type of CRT training for health care workers. This bill may force health care workers to be a part of dangerous transgender therapies and surgeries against their will.
Additional Scriptures to inform your prayer:
Luke 10:18-20 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."
Matthew 18:18-20 8 "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."
Isaiah 10:1-2 1 "Woe to those who decree unrighteous decrees,
Who write misfortune,
Which they have prescribed
2 To rob the needy of justice,
And to take what is right from the poor of My people,
That widows may be their prey,
And that they may rob the fatherless.
Zechariah 12:4-10 4 In that day," says the LORD, "I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. 5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, 'The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the LORD of hosts, their God.' 6 In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place—Jerusalem. 7 "The LORD will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Mourning for the Pierced One 10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn