As I contemplated how love gives and how Romans 12, Ephesians 4 and 1 Corinthians 12 talk about the gifts our Father, Son and Holy Spirit gave I stumbled on a powerful revelation. It stems from the Greek word the NKJV translated "spiritual gifts" in 1 Corinthians 12. As the revelation unfolds we find an amazing correlation between the Greek word pnematikios and pneumatic tools. The tools are awesome, as long as they are connected to an air compressor.
It's the same with the gifts of God. Unless they are connected to the pneuma (Holy Spirit), they are powerless. What does this teach us?
- The gifts are important but nowhere near as important as our relationship with the gift giver.
- Your destiny and purpose are connected to the way God gifted you.
- You are meant to be an expression of God's love.
- God chose to have relationship with you and I, but it is up to us to choose to have a relationship with Him.
- At the 17 minute mark Tim has a special Christmas message for the KLI Family, Tribe, Fellow Workers and the Church.
Merry Christmas and I strongly encourage you to listen to this video. It underscores the miraculous birth in a way that is rarely expressed. Click here.