Now I know we are not Jewish, however, because of Christ, we've been grafted in and in Leviticus 23 and Zechariah 14 God calls these feasts "My feasts" and the word indicates we will celebrate them into eternity. So I find it wise and insightful to flow with God's prophetic seasons and to do His word.
Believe God's Prophet's and so Shall You Prosper
2 Chronicles 20:20 says "believe God's prophets and so shall you prosper." Amos 3:7 says, "Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets." 1 Corinthians 13:9 says, "For we know in part and we prophesy in part."
Therefore, I like to take a look at what the prophets are saying because no one prophet, apostle, or minister gets it all.
Why is this important? Because Psalm 68:11 is so very clear. When God gives a word, He wants His people to proclaim it; on earth as it is in heaven.
Here's the Summary of what God is Saying!
The first word I'm sharing is more comprehensive just because I appreciated the use of the Hebrew letters and it summarizes so many other words.
Here's a summary of Troy's word with a couple of images.
The Hebrew Calendar is based upon the moon (a lunar calendar). God typically speaks to His people through this calendar. The Gregorian calendar is based upon the rotation of the sun. God typically speaks to people in general through this calendar.
We've just begun 5 7 8 0 so the question is what is God speaking? Troy says:
- 5 = grace
- 7 = perfection or manifest spirit
- 8 = new beginnings
- There a 8 women prophets in the Bible. This is a time of the voice of women rising within the body of Jesus. Women, don’t let anyone silence you as there is a demonic voice of women today that needs to be answered by the women of King Jesus.
- There are 8 additional apostles other than the original twelve. There is a huge return and restoration of apostolic ministry in the body of Christ.
- Philippians 4:8 – There are 8 things God tells us to think on. It begins with things that are “true.” I’m not just talking about the fake news but also false emotions. Friends, giants are real but dragons are bogus. Don’t be a dragon slayer, be a giant slayer. Lots of people fear a dragon but ain’t nobody ever seen one. Don’t be worn out or distracted by battles that are not real.
- 80 is where the big thing is this year. There is a big move from the 70s (5770, 5771, 5772..) in to the 80s (5780). To understand we need to look at the Hebrew letters. There are 22 Hebrew letters and each one has a phonic sound, a numerical value and a prophetic symbol.
We are moving from understanding into declaration. We are moving into the authority to speak it.
Pey is the 17th letter and 17 equals overcoming victory. Pey is 80. Moses was 80 years old when he led the children of Israel out of Egypt. This is a year of overcoming deliverance. If there is any slavery in your life then speak, “let my people go.” We need to line up our mouth with that.
Chuck Pierce – We are entering a “New Era”
- Pey is linked with calling back what the winds have scattered in other seasons. It is also linked with a declaration of our mouth for freedom.
- Click for the Glory of Zion
Mike Thomas - Third heaven authority is in your mouth.
- This brothers word most closely resembled what God spoke to me not only this year but with 1Church1Day's strategy in mind. The strategy is critical to employing God's word as the army of the Lord.
- The impeachment of Trump will not occur.
- We are to speak God's word not from earths perspective but release it from heavens perspective.
- Click for Mike's Youtube.
Daniel Dixon – Australia – Arise and Blow the Trumpet of Your Mouth.
- This new decade is all about "opening your mouth."
- Now is the time for the seers of God to articulate into words what they have seen over the past decade. As they do, it will give a platform for God's wisdom to be released in a greater dimension.
- I saw an acceleration of technology and electronic, interactive inventions where people will become a part of virtual classrooms, mentorships and meetings.
- Prophetic voices will have a greater proficiency in this decade to communicate and publish what they are seeing and discerning than in past seasons. These prophetic communications and publications will carry the creative breath of God.
- Now is the time to release the breath of God into situations and to use the creative life force of God's words. There is creative power in mankind's mouth. The breath of God filled Adam in the garden (Genesis 2:7).
- The words of our worship will carry creative power to tear down strongholds and destroy burdens and break yokes. Worship, in this decade, will reach new levels of warfare. Many lives and regions and nations will be turned around at the hands of the prophetic psalmists. Instruments will be used for ushering in and sustaining the presence of God and His power.
- Click for the Elijah List word from Daniel Dixon
Hakeem Collins, Wilmington DE
- God spoke to me that we have crossed the threshold of the "Decade of the Mouth." The people in the vision were standing at the mouth of the cave. These were existing, powerful, new voices emerging on the scene, who at one point were silenced, muzzled and censored by the enemy
- Speak What You See and See What You Speak
- God said that 5780 (2020) is the decade of speaking what you are seeing! You will speak what you see and see what you speak! In other words, God says that what you speak you will seize.
- Click here for the Elijah List word from Hakkem Collins
- "The Giants Must Fall! Shake Off Disappointment and Take the Land!"
- Facing the Giant - The Lord says, "In this new season of crossing over, there's going to be warfare." Just like when they (the Israelites) crossed over the Jordan and had to take the city of Jericho and face the giants, so you are facing some giants.
- Don't think that what is happening to you is something that is just a natural thing. No, you are fighting a supernatural battle.
- So get up! Shake off the disappointments; shake off the things the enemy is trying to do. Don't stay back in the former times of your life.
- Know you are a conqueror; you're going to defeat every giant that is coming against your dream.
- Click here for Elijah List word from Cindy Jacobs
- God spoke to me in early September about the importance of the spoken word this year. Specifically the power, authority and responsibility that we have to use our mouth to create. That has a personal and a corporate application.
- Many of the words reflect words God had given which we were already acting upon in KLI and putting our faith into action with wisdom.
- 1Church1Day and our app with its decrees were made for this season.
If you have a word to share or know of a word that is significant spoken by another please share it in the comment section below.