I just returned from the 10th year celebration of JGM Enternational's Watchdog Conference where I shared about encounters with God I had eleven years ago. In one encounter God said to me, "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be before the coming of the Son of Man, I had Noah build Me and ark. I want you to build me an ARC; an apostolic resource center. Only I don't just want an ARC, I want a fleet of ARCs." From my naval background I knew exactly what He was saying.
He wanted a class of apostle ships like there is a class of ships called Arleigh Burke destroyers. There were over 66 of these types of ships in service in 1991. The point is, they have different names and they are deployed in different places but they are of the same basic design.
It is the same in the body of Christ. There are many different churches, ministries and networks with different functions and calls. But there are two overarching things God has called us to and that is to:
- Mobilize and form of the army of God in their AOR (Area of Operational Responsibility)
- To build our Father's house of prayer for all nations inspired by the blueprint David used in the tabernacle on MT Zion (Acts 15:16, 1 Chronicles 13-16 & Amos 9:11)
- Build a wall of prayer, a defensive stronghold, with a 24/7/365 prayer force covering all. (Nehemiah 2-4 & 7).
- This also invites God's abiding presence into the presence of their councils.
- Gather leaders with actual jurisdiction (responsibility and authority) within a specific sphere and usually a geographic region. They form councils. Proverbs 24:3-6
- The same pattern we've used in cities, counties and even states around the world for years is the same pattern we use within local churches, ministries or networks.
Many ministers caught the vision and acquired all my books and they asked, what order should I read them in. With this in mind I recommend the following order.
- Developing Apostolic Strategies – 8 Principles of War – helps leaders think, plan and pray like an admiral, an apostle or a general.
- If you understand the principles, you will understand the questions to ask and God’s answers helps you develop your strategy.
- I used these in the Navy in conjunction with my Total Quality of Leadership Training
- These are the same principles I used to help develop a profitable training department. Our customers were Fortune 100 companies like Ford, GM, GE, HP etc.
- Eventually VPs of various departments in my company asked me to help their teams redesign their processes and organizations. I led them to discover or drew out of them their solutions by asking them questions.
- Every thing we do in the 1Church1Day strategy is designed around these principles and meant to help the leaders apply them.
- Operation Rolling Thunder -Revised Edition
- ORT is the same strategy as 1Church1Day
- This book provides the scriptural basis for the strategy combined with some of the practical steps we took starting in 2005 to mobilize states, counties and cities around the world.
- It is the application of the principles in #1 above combined with the corresponding supernatural and measurable results for the first five years.
- There are communities around the world who’ve only used this book and the teachings in it to unite the Church to pray, form their councils and transform their community for years (ie. Whatcom County WA or the National Day of Prayer leader for Kansas).
- Kingdom League International – “Structures & Strategies”
- This shares the vision, missions and core values of KLI.
- More importantly it also includes a chapter that describes my encounter with the Lord in 2008 where He showed me the “apostle ship” (ARC – Apostolic Resource Center). At the heart of this is a war room/command center which manages the 24/7 prayer while also serving the elders/leaders/councils who sit in the gate.
- It also provides a look into our strategy to put the authority for moral issues such as marriage back into the hands of the elders of the Church so they can biblically do the work God intended.
- Build the Wall – Strengthen Your Family, Church & City by Building a Wall of Prayer
- This book offers pastors a simple, yet powerful discipleship plan inspired by what Nehemiah did when they rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem in 52 days.
- It focuses on empowering the heads of households to lead their families in prayer in the first phase.
- In phase two, it connects these families in a local church with their leadership team so they can build the wall of prayer within their local congregation.
- This positions that congregation to then work with other congregations in a city or region to continue building the wall of prayer as we challenge each church to commit to covering one day each month with 24/7 prayer.
- This is an integral part of the foundation of the 1Church1Day strategy.
- Download the 1Church1Day app today and join us in building a wall of prayer for our nation.
- Click here to sign up for our newsletter, get a free one page teaching and get access to the app.
- Or, go to Itunes or Google Play Stores and search for 1Church1Day United We Pray and download the app.
- If you believe (bishop, apostle, senior pastor, minister of prayer or prayer leader) God wants your church/ministry/network to take a day of prayer each month then please register as a church/ministry.
- Log in, go to the training section to learn how the app works.
- If you are a church/ministry/network, go to the Calendar and select your day each month.
- Individuals can take their please on the wall of prayer by simply recording the times they pray in the Individual Calendar.
- Check the Decrees.
- Watch for Alerts and mark “I Prayed” when they come
- Report anything you see or hear in prayer.
For Senior Church/Ministry & Network Leaders or Prayer Leaders
Click here to learn about the 300 leaders Tim is called to equip to mobilize the Church as the army of the Lord. Perhaps,, you are one of the "Remnant Reserve" God set apart for these last times.